Lordhoods Mark 5 armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhood32

Page 5 is the finished armor also going to be using this forum to post my new builds because of some strange issues with me being suspended from making new threads for my armor progress i don't know why because i was not informed of this

Don't create WIP threads unless you already have pictures.

Regarding your questions, I suggest you use the search engine. You will find your answers if you spend more than three seconds looking for them.

Don't create WIP threads unless you already have pictures.

Regarding your questions, I suggest you use the search engine. You will find your answers if you spend more than three seconds looking for them.
no offence mate but i spent 3 days searching please do not regard me as a lazy bum

no offence mate but i spent 3 days searching please do not regard me as a lazy bum

This Google search returns a thread with an all-in-one file of all the pistols you could possibly want. It's result #2.

This Google search returns over a thousand threads, the first two should answer your question already, but there are more viable results further down.

This whole thing took me maybe five minutes. So, no offense returned, but if what you are saying is true you must be making some big-time mistake while searching.

Love the Mk V!!! I used the same pep. Pretty sweet helmet. If you have a minute, feel free to check out my build. My helmet's almost done. Gonna start the chest this week so I can't wait to see your progress. Good luck and good work man. Keep it up!

build is post poned for a day or so till i can restock on sur-plus

also i'm getting to lucky my last blade snaped

i have a picture of what the blade and shrapnel did to my shoulder note this will be a link and is not for the weak stumiced word of advise wear protection don't let my mistakes be yours

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae92/ryu_hayabusa2/P1000382.jpg

admins if you disapprove of this post your more then welcome to delete it
---------------------------------------

restocked and rearmed will get back to work after i go get some grub fro the kitchen

why is it that all weapons hate me i keep hitting crumple zones

Derp derp derp finished a boot now working on the leg

Has anyone seen a halo 3 odst helm thats not overy HD i mean like the LD version
on the side note can someone find one thats not smooth i have issues with smooth ones

ok so its not going to be completely mark 5 seeing how the legs don't want to work with my body

sorry its taking me so long life has been getting in my way the last batch of mark 5 took some damage so i'm pumping out pieces like there is no tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could someone kindly point me toward undersuit idea
also i'm still searching for a halo 2 magnum
-----

just thinking to my self here and gonna ask does waterproofing spray paint go well with well...paint?

could someone be so kind and enlighten me how i can stop having this annoying spider web effect with my glue these strings are getting annoying

get other glue:p

there is nothing you can do about those strings, they are made because you pull the glue gun away from the still hot glue, that stretches out in these strings
you can try to cut the strings of before you pull the gun away

Grab as many strings as you can and roll them in your palm. It should pull the majority of them off of the piece and create a convenient little ball in you hand. That's my method, anyway.

i finished my halo 2 pistol build finally after searching for a long time and got fet up and said " screw it time to try slicing...." well it worked...now to clean up and take pictures

heads up pic overload

P1000417.jpg

P1000419.jpg

P1000418.jpg

P1000420.jpg

P1000423.jpg

P1000424.jpg

P1000425.jpg

P1000426.jpg

P1000426.jpg

P1000443-Copy.jpg

P1000444-Copy.jpg

P1000445-Copy.jpg

< these are here just in case i don't have time to finish the entire suit for 11-15-11 mid night >
vvvvv
P1000446.jpg

^^^^

and my Work in progress

P1000448.jpg

the chest

Attachments

• P1000426.jpg
    P1000426.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 133
Thanks Rhinoc, Bryce, and Halogoddess for making my life a pain with these peps

Just kidding guys i love the files and i'm working hard to finish the new mark 5

soooo the chest didn't work out it was Way to big i rescaled and i printed it out again but its in que to be made working on the boot finishing cutting the parts

so i did i time crunch

and i'm not going to be able to get all my things out either i go with out a undersuit or i go with out a helmet which bring up another problem if i do the helmet i'm going to need a visor and i do not have the skills or the time to make one

but heres whats completed at the moment

i have both the gloves
the right shoulder
the groin
left boot which is being debated if i should rebuild it because the knee is a bit warped
i have to rebuild the chest which i am cutting and folding right now
i need to do the legs
the right boot and the left shoulder

which brings me to what i said earlier about the helm and undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back