My Noble 4 Emile built (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Jr Member
Hay guys! So I was watching most of the treads of Halo armor built and decided to built my own armor! As my first project I chose Emile's armor from Halo reach. I already have some pieces done, some I'm just working on. I'm from Sweden, and school here starts soon- at August 18, so before that time I'll try to post the updates every day, cuz I don't know yet, how often I will be posting updates until school ends. So here we go! hope you guys will enjoy my work. OH, and by the way I'm only a noob, and I dont see any problems with that cuz I had some practice and I know how to do armor. I will post pics soon!

Awesome another Noble :]
I'm building Noble 6!
I can't wait to see what you've done so far. It's always interesting to see how fellow noobs go about their first sets :] Always gives me inspiration to do different things, as I'm still on my first set of armor :]
Anywho, good luck! Can't wait to see pics of progress!

So I've just find out hoe to put pictures to post :DDD so here we go! :)

dsc7651.jpg

dsc7648m.jpg

dsc7663j.jpg

dsc7662t.jpg

Painted second shoulder :)
dsc7693k.jpg

dsc7692i.jpg

dsc7691b.jpg

Then got detalization more accurate :)
dsc7695y.jpg

dsc7707g.jpg

Putted bondo on biceps and sanded it, at evening putted spot putty, tomorow I think I will paint it already :)
dsc7706p.jpg

Awesome another Noble :]
I'm building Noble 6!
I can't wait to see what you've done so far. It's always interesting to see how fellow noobs go about their first sets :] Always gives me inspiration to do different things, as I'm still on my first set of armor :]
Anywho, good luck! Can't wait to see pics of progress!

Here you go, I posted some pics :D

And some more work I made already! :) my mannequin!
dsc7667.jpg

And pepped and resined the helmet, but I found it too small xD but I will repepp it as soon as I will get new printer lol :D
dsc7702z.jpg

dsc7704i.jpg

dsc7703.jpg

now that is one legit paint job! awesome work I love the bullet marks. so far you are doing great!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I'm happy you liked my work. Today I hawe some bad news for you guys! the weather is awful, so there might not be updates until tomorrow :(
dsc7714u.jpg

And here is my biceps, I've putted spot putty yesterday as I sad before :)
dsc7715w.jpg

dsc7717j.jpg

dsc7716.jpg

Great progress man, awesome pep work. Although I don't see the helmet being too small. It looks like a perfect size

-Eli

Great progress man, awesome pep work. Although I don't see the helmet being too small. It looks like a perfect size

-Eli
It is, it's hard for me to put my head inside, but when I'm in- its perfect lol :D I've cuted hall butom and its still too smll.... Anyways I'm going to pep new, bigger helmet, I already changes scale in pepakura :)

nice work! im working on my fourth helmet and first full suit. hope to see some more paint epicness. just out of curriosity i was hoping you could post a video tutorial or at least PM me on how you made those bullet pings. i want to incorperate something similar into my build but have no idea how to begin.

nice work! im working on my fourth helmet and first full suit. hope to see some more paint epicness. just out of curriosity i was hoping you could post a video tutorial or at least PM me on how you made those bullet pings. i want to incorperate something similar into my build but have no idea how to begin.

I think I could do tutorial, but I don't know if I'll do it in Pics, or video, cuz I'm using Digital SLR Camcorder to take photoes :)But if I'll find Video camera, I'll definitely going to make an video. And I must say that it's my own way to paint bullet marks and it's realy easy to do :p

this is looking pretty damn neat :D ... how do you plan on doing the visor? will you be etching the skull in or painting it?

I have few ideas, but helmet is last thing I will built, and we'll see in future how it's going to be :)

So here it is! here is my first bicep, I already painted second, will hotglue that smal piece to it and make a new update in few minutes, enjoy!
dsc7720u.jpg

dsc7719z.jpg

dsc7718w.jpg

dsc7724v.jpg

dsc7725.jpg

dsc7723z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back