Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo93's halo reach armor build, pics! WIP

Cool Turbo93's halo reach armor build, pics! WIP

Hi, this is the build/progress thread of the armor I'm making. I have already started some pieces before I even considered starting this thread, since I think it would be nice to have something to show you that I'm currently building!

I've got an idea about what armor configuration I'm going with. It's probably going to be something like this:
    *Helmet= I'm having a very, very hard time deciding what helmet I should make, feel free to share your personal opinions about which helmet I should choose.

*Chest/torso= default with the assault sapper+grenadier collar (only the neck protection thing).

*Right shoulder= MJOLNIR MK.V
    *Left shoulder= Security
    [I'm not completely sure about the shoulders though, there's a possibillity that I will use MJOLNIR MK.V for both sides]

*Knees= I'm going with grenadier.
    When it comes to utillity, wrist addons I might come up with something custom made.

here's some pictures of what I've got so far!

here is the chest piece and forearm resined + pepped Biceps. The files I'm using is Reach Right/Left Bicep by ForgedReclaimer unfold by BMcClain, L3X's Mark V MJOLNIR Torso and Rhinoc's forearm pep file, so credit to them for making awesome pep files

and that's about it for the reach build at this time!

I do want to apologize for not showing the final result of my odst helmet I made about a year ago. It is finished so I thougt I would show it here instead of going back and post it in the old thread. So here it is along with some other halo props I've made let me know what you think!

Last edited by Turbo93; 08-19-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Looks like an awesome start. As far as your helmet goes, we can't decide for you, then it wouldn't be YOUR spartan. Use whatever helmet you use in game, I'm just making my multiplayer reach character
    Gamertag: Pipster2
    I'm a Hero, and this is how I roll
    http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...tiplayer-build

looks awesome. Yeah choose your multiplayer helmet or if you really want opinions i would choose Mark v

Quote Originally Posted by Pipinacan View Post
    Looks like an awesome start. As far as your helmet goes, we can't decide for you, then it wouldn't be YOUR spartan. Use whatever helmet you use in game, I'm just making my multiplayer reach character
    Thanks ! yeah you're right, I'll go and play around a little in reach, and se if I come up with something that fits the rest of my armor.

Looking good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Side note check the size on you're collar. Allot of people have removed it and replaced it with foam( Myself included).
    Noble 6 W.I.P. build ---> http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Spartan-build
    Spartans aren't born, they're built, thru blood, sweat, and tears. And maybe a little Fiberglass.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thorn696 View Post
    Looking good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Side note check the size on you're collar. Allot of people have removed it and replaced it with foam( Myself included).
    It's great to hear that, thanks! and by collar you mean this right ?

because that area is too small, I can't get my head through xD so I planned to cut that out and as you mentioned, replace it with something else

wow looks awesome so far. I love the ODST helm.

Keep it up!
    I'm not tea-bagging, I'm celebratory crouching!

My Halo Reach Spartan Build : http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...and-final-mods)

Yes, You got it. You can make a neck seal or collar real easy with foamie's. I went with Nicks neck seal (I put up a link on page 4).

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you're build, so keep us posted.
    Noble 6 W.I.P. build ---> http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Spartan-build
    Spartans aren't born, they're built, thru blood, sweat, and tears. And maybe a little Fiberglass.

Thanks again Thorn696 for the help! and thank you Matronoke for the nice feedback.

I've also got an update on the helmet. I don't know if I'm gonna use this helmet but I might.
    It's a Reach EVA helmet that I built for some time ago, and it was just collecting dust.
    So I decided to try and make some customization to it, and this is what I came up with.
    Let me know what you think.

If you everything above the brim is going to be solid, and no longer visor (like the original EVA), then I think this looks pretty cool! I'm interested in seeing how it looks when finished.