eliteslayer032's halo reach build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been working on this for about a year an a half and the helmet i think im going to redo it
IMG0023.jpg
also here is it in bondo stage i used to m
IMG0022.jpg
uch spot puddy here is one of my hand plates my first foam use thats about all for now. the reason its taken me so long is trial and error building then throwing away cause of the look or warping. just can you give me tips on how to improove please
IMG0026.jpg
i wont be using the helmet in the pic however i will be using everything else updates to come soon my chest is done and also my cod one thigh and one shin

thanks iwas behind my bunk bead bad shadow back there update
IMG0030.jpg
wrists and shoulder
IMG0029.jpg
IMG0033.jpg
my right wrist peice is not up to my standerds so im redoing it

update update!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be stoping the shoulders to build the hd foam ones this current costume will not have the under shoulders it will hane the emile left shoulders on both sides also here is the work i have on the reach VI helmet
IMG0041.jpg
please add comments on how i can improve:D

update update

100_5011.jpg
some of my armor my cod and shin are drying from fiber glassing tell me Wat you think please give feedback
well their wont be a cod plate being i crushed it i went to pick something up while wearing it my knee popped an i severely sprained and hyper extended my knee doc say to be in bed for a week

update UPDATE!!!!!!

update
IMG0049.jpg
my combat knife is done although i need advice on how to resin if i resin the blade it will be to big to fit in the sheath if you know how to or have suggestions please leave a comment below
IMG0050.jpg

Armor looks awesome man! Great progresss, I do, however, have one big problem I can't help but address. The date on that photo says 01/01/2004.......

almost dday

almost dday (CEA release) almost done with every thing my next suit will either be an odst or a halo 4 chief cant find any file for halo 4 though:confused

post pics of the finished suit!
and I'm pretty sure that the only people who have the halo 4 files are Blue Realm Studios, so dont plan on getting your hands on those any time soon lol

thanks for posting

im trying to put up the pics but my iPhone wont email them:(:confused and there is one guy who has a helmet of halo 4 his name i believe is tankball:confused or something like that but i cant find the link:angry. thanks for posting:p also awesome suit you've built

post pics of the finished suit!
and I'm pretty sure that the only people who have the halo 4 files are Blue Realm Studios, so dont plan on getting your hands on those any time soon lol

You're right. Blue Realm Studios are not allowed to release the files but that does not prevent us from making our own representation of it. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-halo-4-pepakura Here is the Halo 4 Pepakura page. harner and myself have developed our own versions. harner says he doesn't plan on making the rest of the armor but I'm currently working on the shoulder/bicep.

(when you search for "halo 4" it cuts off the "4" and that makes it hard to find it.)

my halo noble six custom is finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94BCC6B2-orig.jpg
here it is the completed costume sorry for the bad lighting i was at the midnight release of cea:cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back