Offering a step by step tutorial for pepakura armour !! must view !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloUTS

hey, Just wanted to let all the new people to halo costuming know that i am offering an easy to follow step by step guide to your first suit of Halo armour.
My tutorial will start on getting the files you need and go all the way through to painting the armour. I will post a new update (step) every week (at the very latest) starting today :D

Go and check it out, if it's not for you then there is no loss its not hard to find ;)
Just go to www.Halo-UTS.webs.com then to the 'News' section
The updates will always be in the 'The Project' category. Good luck !!

Sorry for the double post, but if you view the website, dont get annoyed because there is only one step so far as i will be updating it as soon as i can. Just keep checking in on it and i'll try to keep you updated :)

In order to easily avoid a double post, you can try editing your previous post. I am curious to see how your series turns out, and I hope your step-by-step tutorial goes well.

In order to easily avoid a double post, you can try editing your previous post. I am curious to see how your series turns out, and I hope your step-by-step tutorial goes well.

Thanks for the hint ;) and i hope it turns out good as well :p

A new update will be posted TOMORROW (Tuesday 30th) It will be 'Step 2 (printing and cutting)

i could edit the last post, but this is another update :D The tutorial has been updated to step 3 (folding and glueing) so check it out !! Good luck with the armour making :D :D and try not to glue your fingers together ;)

I hope you understand that what you are doing is not something that is well received. You are trying to drive the members to your site, and it is not something the admin/mod take lightly. You are on the verge of spamming.

If you have a tutorial to show, please keep it in 405th by starting a new thread. Otherwise, try to create more traffic by other means, but just not in 405th.

oh, sorry... i was just trying to help :(

EDIT: actually, i am still sorry for this, but on my tutorial i have linked it back to this website... if that makes it any better. :p and i thought that this website was for helping and expanding this community, not for profits, basicly i thought i was helping this expansion by not sitting back and letting others do the work, but doing my part.

I hope this has explained the reason behind my near 'spamming' and to show i mean well, i shall link all my tutorials back to this website with a special thanks message :D

-HaloUTS

NEW UPDATE: step 4 (Fiberglass resin) has now been added :D go to the website in my signature then to the news page and check it out !!

Just so the admins know, i have included a message saying how the 405th made this possible and a link back to this website, i just wanna help :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back