Halo 3 ODST Build (Another Pic Heavy One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElkMidget

So I decided to give up on the Kat build I was doing earlier, as it was pretty troublesome and would get nowhere for the next few weeks. ._.

And so I decided to take up work on a ODST build. I only did this because it looked awesome and I was drawing up plans to work on an ODST fanfilm - which bought me here to work on this. I'm just in the stage of cutting parts out right now, which shouldn't take too long.

I'm using a combination of Kirrou's parts (Shoulder) and Hugh's parts (Everything else) because they actually look really accurate to the in-game models - and that's what I'm striving for.

100_3021.jpg

100_3020.jpg

100_3019.jpg

-James :)

Aw man, this post went necro, and one of the admins are probably gonna yell at me for this D:< well anyways, I went out and bought some foam board today to start the "rucksack", i'll upload pics of what I plan on doing with the boards later.

Legendary (just to keep it short, i'm feeling lazy -.-), I can't wait either :D i hope yours comes out good!

If you're bringing back your own thread to update, then you're not necroing. Though you probably should have posted some pics with it.

Anyway, always good to see more ODSTs!

Here's a (rather quickly-whipped-up) sketch of the side profile. The rucksack is based heavily off Sean Bradley's build (props to his awesome build), but the awkwardly large size (note the 7 1/2 inch width, the 9 1/2 inch length and the 15 1/2 inch height proportions, which the 9 1/2 length isn't listed on the picture) is mainly because I need it for school to store a couple of binders (yes, my school allows us to dress up on Halloween or any day close to Halloween) and for the fact that I'm planning on storing a large amount of candy inside (hooray for free, un-tampered candy! (y)). well, enough with the rant and here's the pic:

ODSTrucksack.jpg

NOTE: Don't mind the mini-ruler below the rucksack >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back