Something for the Warhammer 40k fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
Here is something I have been working on over the last few days.
Obviously the models are not mine and are game models from Space Marine so I can't take any credit for their awesome detail etc, and this is just a sample of a few that I have managed to export.

I actually have them all and all parts but its a time consuming process getting them exported to the right format and then pepping.
BTandParts.jpg

BTandPartsback.jpg

I have at present
Black Templars
Ultra Marines
Dark Angels
servitor
Tech Marine parts
all heavy weapons & Packs
Melee weapons (Chainsword, AXE, Thunder hammer etc)
Jump Pack
Multiple different wargear parts
Different helmets
etc etc etc
Ork gear etc etc

I'll keep you all posted, but please don't pester me, as I have a family so I fit this in around them. :)
If anyone wants to help, then cool but I will probably only respond to the people I know who can unfold and have a reputation for unfolding well.

That is awesome! I'm a huge 40k nut. I play Blood Angels myself... I have had quite a bit of experiance with unfolding 3d models for texturing them, so unfolding in pep shouldn't be too hard, so if you wouldn't mind, would I be able to take a shot at a part or two?

Hey Guys,
Here is something I have been working on over the last few days.
Obviously the models are not mine and are game models from Space Marine so I can't take any credit for their awesome detail etc, and this is just a sample of a few that I have managed to export.

I actually have them all and all parts but its a time consuming process getting them exported to the right format and then pepping.
BTandParts.jpg

I have at present
Dark Angels
all heavy weapons & Packs
Melee weapons (Chainsword, AXE, Thunder hammer etc)
Jump Pack
Multiple different wargear parts
Different helmetsT
etc etc etc
Dude, I could smother you with kisses right now! :D The model above is by far, the best looking one that I've seen in a long time (and I've seen A LOT). If you need an unfolder, just pm me.

BTW, would you consider doing the Khorne berserker (World Eaters Legion) helmet (those with "bunny ears" :p) or any chaos space marine armor?

Thanks Ral, I will flick you a PM shortly.

As I mentioned they are not my models.
But as soon as the full game is released (next week) I will pull all the other files like the Traitor legions and Chao's models too :)

This is really cool guys. I need to find someone to make a space wolves pack for me so I can do a Wolf and Sister Costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back