RoxyRoo's Reach Build + Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxy, Geez.. I just. You're a huge freakin' inspiration. You are currently making me work on my Reach 2.0 build.. You know that moment when you see a build and you just want to start working on yours? Yeah. You made me want to build a whole new build. I hope you don't mind me taking notes and replicating your results on a male Spartan. I mean I do have like 15 bookmarks of your progress on this thread for quick reference. I'm eager to see what you have to bring us next! :D

Look familiar?

053_zps3460e758.jpg

It was awesome meeting you at Phoenix comiccon!

Look familiar?
It was awesome meeting you at Phoenix comiccon!

Aw YAAAAAYYY!!! Hello fellow spartan! It was great to meet you. There were so many halo costumers this year, it was rather shocking compared to last year. You're one of the few of them that actually is a member of 405th, though. XD *sending friend request*

Aw YAAAAAYYY!!! Hello fellow spartan! It was great to meet you. There were so many halo costumers this year, it was rather shocking compared to last year. You're one of the few of them that actually is a member of 405th, though. XD *sending friend request*

Haha, yeah, I saw Tim Winn (Timecon) there, and he said on Friday he saw a bunch of Rubies Chiefs and asked if they were from the 405th, and they all said "What's the 405th?" :p

I saw a few cool spartans but none were really very chatty and you were the only spartan from the 405th I met (besides Tim, but he wasn't dressed up) .

Sweet Jesus this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have seen this sooner Roxy you are very talented! In was wanting to use that sharks face thing but now it wouldn't be that original :p

im going ot revive this for a second.. i am wondering how many mats did you use for this build?
most mats iv found are 60x60x1 (cm)

i need to produce two suits slightly different sizes and was not sure if 16 (64sqft) was enough or need more?
any help would be great...

I know that this thread is super old... but I loved reading and going through all the pics and vids you put up Roxy! its making me super excited for when I finally start my build! I've drawn inspiration from your hard work and final product! I cant wait to begin my own building documentary as you have done here! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back