blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanblythe104

hi, im new here and i realy need blueprints for 3d modeling. i would like master chief, elite, grunt pretty much anything i can get my hands on. i would search the forums but im lazy. if anyone could post some characters or weapons or anything halo i would be very greatfull!
thanks in advance

hi, im new here and i realy need blueprints for 3d modeling.
We don't call what you're looking as "blueprints." We call them pepakura (or pep) files.

i would like master chief, elite, grunt pretty much anything i can get my hands on. i would search the forums but im lazy. if anyone could post some characters or weapons or anything halo i would be very greatfull!
thanks in advance
Then this hobby is not for you. This hobby requires a lot of researching on your part because most of the questions from noobs like you have already been answered. It's just a matter of doing some searching on your own. But if you still want to build a costume, then you should read the Noob Reading List. That's the very least that you can (and ought) to do.

+1

If you're lazy, costuming is not the hobby for you. Costuming takes research. Trust me when I say that the 405th pretty much spoon feeds noobs everything they need to make an awesome costume, but you need to actually work at it.

As a GML in the 501st, my ability to do real research on costumes is something I pride myself on, as do many other costumers around here, I'm sure. Most costumes require planning from scratch, and getting your own screenshots as reference. The members around here who are generous enough to share their work with pepakura really make it a lot easier for everyone. The least you can do is read the stickies and use the search feature.

i would like master chief, elite, grunt pretty much anything i can get my hands on. i would search the forums but im lazy

You know, in one simple search you would have found the all in one pep pack. It has all that stuff your looking for. I would link you to it but im also feeling lazy.

See what i did there? Here It Is For You.

hey man welcome!! But as he said earlier, if you are in fact lazy, this is NOT the hobby for you.. And Agent Arizona just posted a link for you.. But, WELCOME!! It's always good to have new members!!

Hi Jordan, I would like to repeat all they said but, i think it'll be too much right? :) WELCOME TO 405th DUDE! and Good Luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back