Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Storm

Jr Member
Hello, I have been off of 405th for a while now. Im looking for a custom 3d model. If any one makes nice looking 3d models that would be great. Also, How much cash do you want for the deal? If possible, PM me. This is a serious offer.

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kinda hard to figure out what you want, otherwise you might just recieve a my little pony mixed with blender and barrel of tar

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kinda hard to figure out what you want, otherwise you might just recieve a my little pony mixed with blender and barrel of tar

Yes please.

And im looking for a helmet from an online game. Its not anywhere. This is basically a private order.

Ok, The game is called Runescape. My girlfriend is a big Runescape player, and I need to make a Torva Full Helmet. Need to get an advance on christmas because she was not happy with her birthday gift.

This is primarily a Halo costuming community. If you're asking for the 3D model or a Pepakura file, your best option is Google.

This is primarily a Halo costuming community. If you're asking for the 3D model or a Pepakura file, your best option is Google.
Correct, and I use it as such. But im not asking for help making stuff from another game, im looking for help with 3d models. And btw, how many iron man/wow/ fallout builds have you seen here?

Correct, and I use it as such. But im not asking for help making stuff from another game, im looking for help with 3d models.

What "help" are you looking for exactly? If you're just looking for the models, spending some time searching for them will yield you results if they exist. If you're asking for help to make the 3D models, then you are asking for help making stuff from another game.

And btw, how many iron man/wow/ fallout builds have you seen here?
Not nearly as many as there are Halo based builds here. Not to mention that Ironman and Fallout are much more popular costuming builds than Runescape.

It looks like the best way for you to obtain your helmet is to find some reference photos and scratch-build it using cardboard, clay, or foam mats. Good luck to you, and welcome to the 405th.

What "help" are you looking for exactly? If you're just looking for the models, spending some time searching for them will yield you results if they exist. If you're asking for help to make the 3D models, then you are asking for help making stuff from another game.

Not nearly as many as there are Halo based builds here. Not to mention that Ironman and Fallout are much more popular costuming builds than Runescape.

They dont exist. I need for someone to make a 3d model for me of this helmet. If thats not possible, then I need general help on making helmets in a 3d creation software. I will agree runescape builds are not common, this is my problem. And so what if im asking for help building something thats not halo. Its still armor and I need general help. (If people cant make the 3D figure) Should I go with foam? I just have no clue.

It looks like the best way for you to obtain your helmet is to find some reference photos and scratch-build it using cardboard, clay, or foam mats. Good luck to you, and welcome to the 405th.

Join date:) and thanks for the advice. I took a long break after failing some nice pep builds :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back