My ODST Heavy helmet built (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Jr Member
Ok guys, I think I already can start a new thread where I'll be showing you my Halo ODST Dutch helmet built! so here it is! pepped!

dsc7828.jpg

dsc7829.jpg

dsc7835z.jpg

dsc7830f.jpg

And hardened!

dsc7861.jpg

I will be fiberglassing it tomorrow cuz today I need to finish with my another helmet (Emile's one)

Very nice work. What kind of paper did you use to pep with? It looks different somehow. But keep up the great work!!! can't wait to see the progress.

For ODST helmet I was using simple printing paper and for Emile's usual painting paper ( which is not as thin as printing paper is, but still too thin for pepakura, I wouldn't recommend to use it...)

Ok guys, I've finished fibergassing the helmet 20 min. ago, as soon as it will dry i will be fixing deformed edges with hit gun! :)

dsc7862ur.jpg

Today started with putting bondo on helmet, tomorrow will end that process and sand the first coat of bondo (sorry for no photos)

Today I've started sanding second coat of bondo, but I will go forward and put 3rd coat for maximum smooth maybe tomorrow, and then i shall start with Spot putty :) (sorry for not putting photo, just had no time to take one) but when I'll done with bondoing stage- I will past lots of pics :D

so I wasn't putting pictures here cuz I didnt wanted too many mess in this thread- like every detail that I did and things like that- so today I brought 3 times bondoed and sanded helmet!:
dsc7998j.jpg

dsc7999b.jpg

soon I will put a spot putty on it and we'll see how it will turn out :)

looking good i want to make a dutch helm myself but dont really want to go the pep way since i already build an odst. so i have choose when i do im going to pop out a cast of my basic odst helm and sculpt the add-ons to that and old that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back