Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harnor, you are awesome!!!

Thank you sooo much for the file!! I think can say for everyone that you are a God send!

@harnor: So this is what you've been busy working on lately. I must say, that is some truly fantastic work!! I'm sure I speak for virtually everyone when I say that we all greatly appreciate your hard work. I know that modelling is not an easy thing to do. Thanks again!!

-Matt

Thank You…..

I started this: Wednesday night. I starting another stuff, then something happened (in me), because some of you wrote: H4- not enough reference! ?????

But now i stop, mainly for legal reasons, i don’t want any trouble. And the chest: really less the reference.

Zero Prime(halo4ref) and xbladezero!: Thanx for your thread !

Bluvasa2: thanks for the inspiring (shaded) picture!

Tankball! I would like to upload your file to my list, with marking that: model-harnor, unfold-tankball? May it?

Thank You…..

I started this: Wednesday night. I starting another stuff, then something happened (in me), because some of you wrote: H4- not enough reference! ?????

But now i stop, mainly for legal reasons, i don’t want any trouble. And the chest: really less the reference.

Tankball! I would like to upload your file to my list, with marking that: model-harnor, unfold-tankball? May it?

What legal issues?

Thank You…..

lol yes u can :p
http://www.4shared.com/file/-PXx19Ir/H4_V2.html

and heres a updated file.

What legal issues?

Some comments refer to it: not been released the 3D model, etc…
I’m European, far from the Game manufacturers, I don’t know the relevant legal rules. Sometimes I meet provocative people,( my job, there I make drawings) they make money with legal breaches, explanations, , , .(Swampy Ground!-We say). Therefore I’m careful.

If it is not: I will be happy. But I don’t Know. I want to be sure.

It shouldn't be, its fan-made right? I remember this issue popped up awhile back over the release of some Halo ODST files that were leaked. Someone had made a ODST helmet, Microsoft had the file removed because they thought it was theirs (you'd figure they would know their file right?) But that's not in their rights. You can make 'em no prob :D Which i'm sure would make us happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back