Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My 405th T-shirt

I make no promises cause I neither have shirts to ship nor have money taken for shirts to refund. I'll mention this thread to Adam again, and if it comes to it people can have my shirts.

I just ordered more shirts to fill the replacements of those who haven't received it yet. I'm also including additional goodies. If you have any questions or concerns, email me at adam@405th.com

3. Any word on the tshirts, Adam?
    See my Noble 6 Build here.

Remember, only when you see sparks fly is it truly considered an armour party.

i didnt buy a shirt but have you thought of using t-shirt magic or cafepress to fill orders for shirts? might help you guys out later down the road
    Xbox TAG: IRONBLOODEDCROW
    Check Out my Reach Build: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-be-pic-heavy)

5. Still waiting on shirts, here.

I'll have an update this afternoon, stay tuned.

7. Any more updates?

8. Still nothing?

This is discouraging. I want to order a shirt, but there is no news if this is a feasible idea
    Grif build http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...JOLNIR-Mark-VI
    Yep believe it or not, I'm a girl

Well i am sure that Adam and everyone is busy with things, after all life can get in the way sometimes. :-)
    But im with ya, i will be ordering a shirt too lol