Is halo realistic? [Lock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wanted to say that this kid was Trollin on a whole new level... then I saw that he was too young to play M rated games.

There should be a way to have an accurate age filter on matchmaking searches...

And mine craft is realistic how?..... 7 year old's ruin online gaming for us all. And this guy really needs to take a reality check.

Hmmm...

7.62mm NATO rounds bounce off of energy barrier(shield)

Pistol has a scope, some pistols can have scope mounts

grenades go boom when the pin is pulled

rocket launcher can destroy heavy vehicles, people, and other stuff

sniper rifle can kill with a head-shot or two shots, but we all know that a well placed torso shot in real life has the same effect as a head-shot

Warthog can drive like any other wheelled vehicle

8-gauge 00 buckshot will kill you in both the reality we live in and halo

the pistol has real life ammo not some made up ammunition not to be seen in our life times

I'm gonna stop here but suffice it to say that it is not ArmA nor is it America's Army and not even Operation Flashpoint.

It's realistic-ish up to a point, but that's why it's HALO not ARLO....

7 year old kid is a trolling pansie

Hmmm...

7.62mm NATO rounds bounce off of energy barrier(shield)

Pistol has a scope, some pistols can have scope mounts

grenades go boom when the pin is pulled

rocket launcher can destroy heavy vehicles, people, and other stuff

sniper rifle can kill with a head-shot or two shots, but we all know that a well placed torso shot in real life has the same effect as a head-shot

Warthog can drive like any other wheelled vehicle

8-gauge 00 buckshot will kill you in both the reality we live in and halo

the pistol has real life ammo not some made up ammunition not to be seen in our life times

I'm gonna stop here but suffice it to say that it is not ArmA nor is it America's Army and not even Operation Flashpoint.

It's realistic-ish up to a point, but that's why it's HALO not ARLO....

7 year old kid is a trolling pansie

Oorah to that!

this kid should just be quiet, he didn't even know what I got through at the first level of hal0 CE when I was still 4 yrs old. I was pretty noob back then but still enjoyed the game

Ok, i just watched it again, and it has seriously pissed ke off, expect a revenge video
Thedeon13 something sometihg

some of you are lucky that you got to play at an early age, i had to wait till i was 10 and my sister only had to wait till she was 4 and now she is 6 =( i also had to wait to play call of duty and bad company till i was 13 and i am 13

some of you are lucky that you got to play at an early age, i had to wait till i was 10 and my sister only had to wait till she was 4 and now she is 6 =( i also had to wait to play call of duty and bad company till i was 13 and i am 13

Im not lucky just old.

on a different note
I dont get the whole cant play till your a certain age thing its not like you instantly mature as soon you turn the right age,it should be base on that MATURITY.

On principle (and response from all the other 405ths)
I'm not even gonna watch the video and just say "Suckitblue!"

"Yeah suck it blue, now that's what I call an old school zinger. In your face Blues, IN YOUR FACE!!!" - Donut.

Oh kids these days... when he grows up he'll have a record of his thoughts on the internet and then realize that no one listens to kids.

so yeah... SUCKITBLUES!!!

When did this thread go from a twerpy little internet wanna-be 7 yr old jerk to a thread saying that the blues suck. Being from gueensland i can understand that yes blues suck in the state of origin, but RvB? Oh well, that why i love red team. HOO RAA!

This kid is wrong on soo many levels.

If we wanted to, we could literally make all of the human weapons that the UNSC used(Including the Spartan Laser, but that's something different here.). The weapons we currently have right now could be science fiction to another world. Our minds work in special ways that in which we could turn what ever we want into a reality(to some degree of course :p).

This kid has to lay off the Minecraft for a bit and watch a couple of hours of the Science Channel or something to learn what can and can't happen.

He mentioned that we can't jump 50 feet in the air. I'll give him that, but that's becuase our bodies weren't built to jump that high.

Now that thing that ticked me off was that he said aliens don't exsist. He seriously needs to go outside for a bit and look around. How can he see all the life around him and say that life doesn't exsist somewhere out their in the cosmos? Alot of the creatures that are alive right now look like things that science fictions writers can't even begin to imagine in their noggins. Sure we may not see a Covenant-Style culture out there, but we could be wrong.

Now, the thing that made me laugh was that he was whining on how games need to be real when he's playing Minecraft.

He denied that life exists elsewhere? So he is so ignorant thinking that our planet is special and theres no life elsewhere?

and yes halo is realistic compared to CoD but the most realistic is Battlefield 3 =D my second favorite game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back