What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given the named No_Soul from a clan I use to be in, while playing UT99 and it's stuck ever since.....

XULUX11 is in reference to fire team Zulu in Halo 1. I loved them because they had a Scorpion tank! Anyway X11 was my first randomly assigned service tag in Halo 3, so I just combined Zulu, and X11 to get what is now my username.

Xarmymustang- X, as in ex military for 6 years as a Chinook crew chief/door gunner and aircrew of the former 116th aviation in Stead training facility in reno nevada and our unit were called the mustangs :)

It was the name I gave to the Tank I made for Anarchy Online. I would have used the first name I made up for a game character but as it was Musami that's a bit girly (yes my main char was a girl).

It was one of the things I shouted when I first found the 405th. I was screwing around with a Toothpick and it decided to retaliate, stabbing me in the lip. I couldn't think of anything else to shout in my sudden pain and anger, so I shouted "Expletive expletive Toothpick Expletive". Just "ToothPick" seemed much more appropriate for a forum though. It's simple, and easy to remember.

I feel the sudden urge to tell this story at a party....

There really isn't any deep story behind mine. It's the name of my druid on WoW. It was just one of those random name ideas that came to me, and it has stuck for a while.

So I'm insanely addicted to caffeine and I use to work next to a Starbucks where I would order the same lattee with 2-3 extra shots of espresso. After getting super friendly with the staff they stopped asking the question, "Sara, with or without an h?" and started to automatically write "Sara Hold the H." It just kind of stuck for a lot of stuff.

"Assassin" is kind of a title that stuck with me due to me being notorious for sneaking up on people, and my ability to be silent, fast, and still for long periods of time. I would stand behind people and around corners for long periods of time with them not knowing i was in the house. Also that most of my Reach kills are assassinations. The 3698 is my birthdate-3/6/1998
All 100% true.

Keith is my name. 021 is because it's my favorite number. Im not sure why that is... It just appeals to me. Keith021 is my gamertag on XBL as well. Not that I was lazy and couldnt think of a cool name. I just couldnt do something that didnt really say me. I never had a nickname so I went simple.

My last name is Graves and my favorite animal is a Hawk. So I combined the two and have been Grave Hawk for a while now. My XBL is lll Hawkeye lll. So I definitely have the whole Hawk theme intertwined. Lol.

Ive always had different tags, depending on what I was playing.
But, when it came to choosing one that really fits me, I started going by Recurve.
The recurve of a bow is what gives it the real punching power. Archers were the snipers of old, and there is something elegant about the skill ,patients and cunning of a bower.
and yes.. archery is a favorite hobby of mine

7 years ago i needed a business name for self employed web design. Me and a friend went through a couple of hundred ideas and I eventually settled on red wizard. I picked up sites for hosting and web design and a couple of years ago(i think) i picked one up for 3d as i'm also a 3d artist. I then disctiovered 3d printing and suddenly i already had the domain and its kind of what i use for everything at the moment (all advertising is good advertising right?). Dont worry though, you wont be seeing redwizardarmour.com any time soon :p (or will you, that sounds pretty snazzy :p)

Some great back stories on here...

FXD2FGHT came from an expression a friend and I had when we got winded playing rugby.

We would ask "are you ready to get back and fight?", and the response was "I'm fixed to fight".

I dropped the vowels and "Fixed to fight" became FXD2FGHT.

I AM SPARTAN.....1337!

Halo: Legends Odd One Out
watch it, funniest...thing....ever!

Anybody familiar with red vs. blue? 479 is the number of the freelancers i guess. ODSTs kick ass so put two and two together.

a long, long time ago (2001)... I inherated (more like used all the time) a user name back on the original xbox, it was Fisher and I used that all the time even for some of my emails and forum usernames untill I moved and got my own xbox. Then before I created my acount rather then reuse Fisher I started thinking I should create a name alittle more mature sounding and something that I can relate to... So I came across Halcyon which in Latin means King Fisher. 25 is both my lucky number and the day I was born on.

Chris

My forum name comes from a combination of my first name Seth and a fictional character I created for a comic that I created (it's unpublished). The Knight is sorta a batman like character who runs around the fictional city "New Wales" defending the innocent and all of that.

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back