My Mark VI "Sister" Build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys sorry for bumping my thread when its kind of going necro anyway, but I just wanted to say that I'm stopping this build (or at least, putting it on hold for a while, maybe I will recontinue it next summer!)

Due to materials just being pricey and my overall lack of free time along with the fact that I'm going away to college tomorrow I'm not going to be working on this anymore. I would love to continue building eventually and will still be on the forums, but won't be contributing any of my own stuff. I'm glad that some of you have been able to use some of the info that others contributed to my thread to help their own builds though!

Happy building!
-Anna

ps. if you have any specific questions you want to ask you can PM me! Thatd probably be the best way seeing as this won't be checked too often.

______
Hay truly awesome work i got to say love the helm!!! Can i ask what size is it ?
Im doing the very same one and think it might be on the big side and i can't try it on as I've put in all the support struts
sorry for the late response, but the helmet was sized at 265mm tall, which I found to be the "average" height most 405thers were using. It is a pretty perfect size for my head!

That's some very sad news Anna! :( I hope you'll eventually find the time and money to finish your project. The world needs more female spartans!

Hey Anna, if I could be any help, I'm pretty good at making pep quick, but if you need some pointers, lemme know! I hope you are able to finish your costume soon, it would be great to have another RvB character on the forums! Ps... I'm gonna make mine into one too... but its a secret.

PM me if I can help!

Sad to hear about this, quite liked reading through the thread when I joined!

I go to university and still find some time to do costume building so maybe all hope isn't lost! Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back