All-In-One New Member Introduction Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The file just redirects me to Google drive?

I clicked on the link and it directs me to Google drive, anyone else having this problem?

I'd like to make my own set of armor, yet I don't have the equipment or money to get the necessary tools soo... This was real good information though!

thanks for the orientation was very helpful. ive been researching armour building before i started as im usually not very good at things like this as im known for getting the job done but not always that neat. but hopefully this will be different as i am really interested and looking forward to having my own halo suit.

it would be awesome to get help/opinion/feedback on my progress as i grind through the lengthy progress of this project. here is a picture of my work so far. ( im going to redo the shoulders as its been metioned they are to big )

http://gyazo.com/8ed6f1ea14944aa346f960fd45cd50d2

Thank you for sharing this information Spitfire22V! The info is comprehensive and to the point! I can't wait to get started! Thanks again!

Thank you sooooooo much I've been wanting to start for quite a while now and you guys have helped a lot cant wait to start couldn't do it without you.

Thank you so much for this guide, really helped me to organise my thoughts about my build, and provided some awesome links and suggestions, Cheers!

Thanks for the guide! Ive been working on a few projects before I joined here and this could have saved me some $ and a few headaches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back