Lookin for TIE FIGHTER ARMOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessesouliere

hey guys im new here, been having a lot of trouble looking for tie fighter PEP files. someone let me know where i can find this. thx :)

Hi! Welcome to the 405th my fellow noob! :D To be honest I haven't seen a whole lot of STAR WARS stuff. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any. Unless it's in the non-HALO forum it probably isn't here. However, after you get experience with peping maybe you can be the first to do STAR WARS stuff. Or someone else will see your cry for help and make it. Either way, I'll keep an eye out for it and PM you if I find anything.

yeah i figured it would be next to impossible to find that. thanks for the info though. now i just gotta learn how to create in pep ! lol.

ive already started master chief armor about 2 years ago, started getting bored of it, so i started modding the armor to create my own thing you know.

Don't double post plz, and if your into looking how peps are made. I suggest the 3d section ;)

There IS a TIE Pilot chest box pep floating around somewhere, not sure who made it, but I may have a copy of it. It's fairly accurate, but wasn't particularly well constructed. I can try find it on my hard drive. Failing that, I drew up some plans of my own to construct like a pep file, which was designed to be easier to put together, which I sell on ebay from time to time.

If memory serves, the TIE helmet is a stormtrooper with a bit added, and the chest armor is just a plain body cast. I THINK a file for the TIe helmet circulated a year or so back aswell, come to think of it.

hey i would pay for the tie fighter pep files no prob with that. but as long as it was as accurate as possible. the chest box would have been the first part to make then i would cover it in clay, make it perfect, then start with makin the rebound 25 mold, but unfortunately, my city sucks and i cant find a lot of things now, but i heard a craft store called micheals is coming to our city and then i can start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back