Daft Punk Guy Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenneccooper

Hey guys! Thought I should share my progress of my guy helmet build. I am already done, it took about a month to finish and I am now making casts of it. When I get home I will post progress shots.

Yup only a month, I have tuesdays and thursdays off from classes.. so I worked on it for about 4-6 hours every Tuesday and tthrusday, as well as Sunday mornings ^_^

After you cast it do you plan to finish it with a visor and all the lighting, wires and stuff, love to see it finished

Yes I will be doing the visor and lighting but I need some money for the lighting. So I am going to be selling some of these casts to gain some money back..

I just want to let you know that you don't have to post a new reply for each picture. Try to keep information into a single reply for ease of view for others. Also, double posting (which is what you're doing) is against the rules.

That aside, I really like your build. Your helmet is very smooth all over and it looks very well detailed. I'm looking forward to seeing how your final product turns out.

Sorry I'm new here... I dont know how to upload pictures correctly into the thread I started.. How did I double post? Just wondering, like I said, I'm new here.

Sorry I'm new here... I dont know how to upload pictures correctly into the thread I started.. How did I double post? Just wondering, like I said, I'm new here.

It's not a question of being new here specifically on the 405th; it's just general internet forum knowledge. If you have more than one photo to show at a time, just post them into one post instead of multiple ones. Each time you click "Post Reply", you're creating a new post, and if there are several in a row by the same author, it's called double/triple/multi posting, etc. Hope this clears it up.

Other than that, I will mirror what the other guys are saying: the helmet is looking fantastic, very smooth with nice detailing. One of the better Daft Punk helmets I've seen here.

Sorry about that.. I dont really post most on internet boards ^_^ I'll figure out how to post multiple pictures on just one reply ")
I was on 405th on my phone at the time of posting the images.
Thanks for saying that it's one of the est you've seen here! Really helps! ")

Not sure how much, but I will be selling some of these to "break even" in my project.
Also, the sales of this will boost me through some other projects I have enlisted.

looking goooooooddd! please pm me too, i am having a hard time with mine, plus now it is suddenly winter and i cant bondo or resin anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back