Benjamin Carmine Build [Pic Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello again 405th:) I've been working on a kinda "secret" prodject the past weeks now. This was originaly going to be just a Ben Carmine helmet build for the Gears 3 lunch. But since school hates me I didn't finish it in time. So I thought that I'd just make this my 2011 Halloween costume:)

(Sorry for the bad image quality)
IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Hurray for foamies:D

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

Stay tuned the upcomming weeks for more:) If I don't get too much homework:p

And for those who follow my ODST build, no worries. I haven't quit the build. It's just put on hold until I get enough money to mold the helmet;)

Thanks for your time!:D

Jico

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:D Got the paintjob finished today:)

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Visor is up next:) Ill wire it up with a couple of LED's I got laying around too. But I won't be able to buy a visor until monday:p So stay tuned:D

hello I was just at the zombie walk and i was wondering what you made the helmet out of and if you have any blue print can you please give them to us thank you. PS: this is for the b. carmine helmet.

Being a GOW fan and the Carmine brothers being my favorite guys might i say... WOW i love it i will be following tis thread

I am a huge gears fan and b. carmine is my favorite and i need blue prints for his helmet and i think this is the key to that so PLEASE if you have any blue prints send them to me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge gears fan and b. carmine is my favorite and i need blue prints for his helmet and i think this is the key to that so PLEASE if you have any blue prints send them to me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go:)

I started on the chest piece today:) Stay tuned for more pictures:D

I heard that you said you were starting on the chest piece to and if you don't mind i would like the blue prints for that to please then im ready to go.

can you also send me the blue prints for the chest piece to because when i have that i am all set
Sure:) I just need to finish unfolding it. The chest pepakura file I already have is pumped with model errors and the unfolding is horrible:p So I re-ripped the Carmine model from gow 1 and cut out the chest piece. Stay tuned;)

Btw, a little update on the helmet. I'm currently looking for two visors for it. Why two you say? Well, here is why. I need one mirrored and colored. Ill glue the two together with a little space between them and wire up LEDs in the gap between the two. The light of the LEDs will bounce off the mirrored visor out trough the colored visor. I will cut out a piece of foam to get the eye shape light effect. I don't know if it will work as I hope, but it is worth a try;)

Thanks for your time:D

Jico one more thing for your helmet how did you get the helmets shape and what did you make it out of and thats all i need

Jico thank you for sending me the blue prints but we had to take a detour but any way i have one more question how did you get the helmets shape and what is the link of the mold you found and if you could do that. That would be great thanks.

if been replying and if wont go through or it doesnt show but Jico how did you get the helmets shape and were can i find the mold for it and if you can give me a link to were you found it that would be great thanks

Hey, did you have any trouble building this file? because i built it 2 days ago, but it appears to be more narrow than it should =/

Oh, by "This File" i meant the helmet...

Hi guys:) Just a little update on the carmine chest:

CarmineChest1.png

It takes bloody ages to fit all the pieces to the pages:p Stay tuned:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back