Another ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak052

Hey 405th, I'm new to the armor building community and thought I would take a shot at an ODST build. I am using Hugh Holder's ODST pepakura files for this one. I will be posting updates as I go along and would like any advise and ideas that any one would have.

Pepakura prints layed out
HPIM3292.jpg

basic parts glued together
HPIM3297.jpg

dome of the helmet
HPIM3299.jpg

That's as far as I have gotten. Again, criticism of all kinds and help is welcome.

Always love ODST builds!

Your helmet seems like its coming together nicely. Your pep work looks very clean. I'll defiantly follow your build. Good Luck!

Here are some new pictures of my ODST helmet that I have been working on. Hope you all enjoy.

starting to look more like a helmet
HPIM3303.jpg

Front view
HPIM3306.jpg

Front angle view
HPIM3310.jpg

Side view
HPIM3307.jpg

Back angle view
HPIM3309.jpg

I will be putting a layer of fiberglass resin over it and a few of Smooth Cast 300 on the inside. These will come in time but it looks good to me, tell me what you think so far.

Wow looking great man!

The hell jumpers are always happy to have another trooper on board! The pep looks great though so keep it up. Its guna be a long hard road but its worth it! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Good luck trooper!!
See u dirt side

So, change of plans for the helmet. I will be doing a "Rondo" layer on the inside of the helmet. I will hopefully have pictures up soon to show my progress.

Here is an update on the helmet. Resinned the outside and as I said, Rondo on the inside instead of using Smooth Cast. I will be using this as a "master" for mold if it turns out good, which I think it is. Tell me what ya'll think.

resin front
HPIM3311.jpg

resin back
HPIM3312.jpg

rondo inside
HPIM3313.jpg

More updates to come this weekend when I get more materials.

Nice work. I havnt started a project yet...an the way your desk looked is kinda making me want to think twice.LOL j/k. Just for quick info...how many pieces were on the Pep file, so I can compare to the ones I have on my PC. And again nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back