just another MARK VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanghei

Hey ppl!

first of all I want to thank you, i couldnt have make this armor without your tips, but here many people helped me too specialy my parents.

I m not sure if I should post some progresse images since i didnt innovate much, but any ask I will be happy to answer.

the following photos are the first shots I took with the armor almost complete ( I only miss the visor now :( ), I also plan put some lights in the armor. there are some modified images but the originals are here too so you can compare them both. the visor is photoshoped in every image.

(btw the first pics is inside a dolmen indeed)
test1.png

orignal-1.jpg

test2.png

orignal-2.jpg

pose2.jpg

pose1.jpg

airWC.jpg

boots.jpg

test5.jpg

sorry for mess, english is not first language
hope ya like !

oh, no. I'd just like to know who they are by. you don't need to go through the trouble of actually sending them to me. but thankyou though :)

oh, no. I'd just like to know who they are by. you don't need to go through the trouble of actually sending them to me. but thankyou though :)

seems like they are all from different people, shins by Nickt, FlyingSquirrel made the chest and the helmet ( the most detailed in my opinion ), codpiece was by crackhead09, forearms by Nugget and Ral Partha and Robogenesis did the handplates, the other files dont have names. once again if you want i can send you the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back