Halo fo' helmet fosho

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENTI3NT6

Jr Member
Sorry about the cheesy title but I had to. Chickity check it.
2011-10-17120254.jpg

2011-10-17120302.jpg

2011-10-17120320.jpg

I give you props man, I didn't even want to attempt to pep that helmet, but you did a really great job nice to see one finally pep'd

OMG! I hate looking at it, not because I don't like it or anything, but because my hands hurt after I see this picture. BTW, great pep skillz my man.

Well the left side looks great, but is there any reason you took three pictures of the same angle? I'd like to see the front and back, as rob hinted at.

Looks awesome, but i can't really see the front or back....Good job though! :)

Haha, I was wondering when someone would mention this. It is in fact not a completed pep I just wanted to start my thread. I'm almost done though perhaps one more day of pepping and you guy will have multiple angles. I'm about 97% done

Haha, I was wondering when someone would mention this. It is in fact not a completed pep I just wanted to start my thread. I'm almost done though perhaps one more day of pepping and you guy will have multiple angles. I'm about 97% done

You sneaky son-of-a-gun;) it looks GREAT so far big dog!

dang that looks fantastic =D great work man, the first one that i have seen finished so far =D just awesome man

..........Dirty!

Wow that is one nice looking helm I can't wait to see what it looks like fully pep'd. By the way what File is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back