halo helmet visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonslavez

i cant find anything that resembles halo visors im not relly able to order stuff online but i might be able to if its cheap i made my helmet but now i dont have any plastic to put in the visor and im almost done with it i just need something for it please help

any motorcycle visor will work, you could also google how to make cheap visors if there isn't some kind of cycle shop in your town

Here's a link to where I bought my visor.
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/b...id=p4340.l2559
It's from ebay. They're about $23 with no extra cost for shipping and handling. That's in the low cost range for motorcycle visors. Plus, it's domed for a more accurate look. The only problem is the guy ships from China so it may take a week or two until you get it in the mail. Hope this helps!

i cant find anything that resembles halo visors...

I suppose you'll have to wait three or four hundred years for an honest likeness, maybe.

Until then, the offers mentioned by the above members are excellent and BLACKULA727's thread on mounting compiles a number of good techniques when working with motorcycle face-shields (which is a pretty good route to pursue in my opinion). Otherwise, experiment with anything transparent that you might think will work and feel free to share your pursuits with the community.

Welcome to the 405th. That said: This is a fairly bogus question and first post to begin with since you could have spent some time searching/researching the forums to pick up on the tracks others have previously laid down. Please investigate the site prior to issuing any other questions. You will find greater value from seeking what you want to know than by just asking for it (you'll also keep from cluttering up the site by creating new threads for questions that have been answered often previously). Check out the advanced searchbar and good luck with whatever project you intend to pursue.

Please investigate the site prior to issuing any other questions. You will find greater value from seeking what you want to know than by just asking for it (you'll also keep from cluttering up the site by creating new threads for questions that have been answered often previously). Check out the advanced searchbar and good luck with whatever project you intend to pursue.

agreed. keep looking, try to answer things yourself before you get others to.

If you want, you could just get clear plastic sheets and use one way paint on them. Its cheap, you can make it fit really well, and you can make it look however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back