My son is VERY happy!(pic heavy)EDIT...He won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children in spartan costumes are the best. Everyone else loses to their epic win.

A quick vid of him at the Exeter Halloween parade/contest. He becomes a completely different kid when suited up, you can see it in his swagger. 1st place out of a bunch of kids but really, does a crowd of Harry Potter's stand a real chance anyway against a Master Chief?? He had fun and lots of people took pics of him whether they knew who he was or not. A real thrill for a 6 year old. It's a bummer he only had the night time helmet, we needed to keep it clear for Trick or Treat but it would have been cool with the mirrored gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so awesome that he won first. It looks like he had a blast. And yes, you can most definitely see he has Halo swagger,lol.:)

Haha I love the swagger, he is just strutting it!

He is one lucky kid! Congrats to him for the win and x2 to you for such great work on the costume.

Cant wait to see what you come up with next, keep up the good work!!

I think you did a great job on making it look like he's wearing metal. You've got a good sense of what scratched metal looks like and pull it off well with your air brushing.

That turned out pretty cool-looking. It's disappointing when Master Chief doesn't get recognized these days but people still know it looks awesome enough to take pictures.

that is SO COOL! you were right, he is walkin like he knows where he is goin/what he's doin! grats on the win too! the whole thing turned out great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back