Project portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchmo III

Hail 405th.

This thread will compile all projects I have that are either in-progress or completed. It will provide summary info, special notes and highlight images, and links to build threads and photo albums.

Previously I have listed links to my builds and albums in my signature. The intent of this thread is to provide a listing of these things so I may just include a link to this thread in my signature (along with a link to my model portfolio (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32448-Model-portfolio-(Satchmo-III))).

I will reserve the first 10 posts of this thread for my use and do not intend to update via new posts outside those first 10. I will update info in the first 10 posts via the edit function as often as appropriate. I ask that members with any project-specific questions or comments post within the appropriate project thread instead of within this thread. In this way, this thread shouldn't often get bumped to the front of the 'what's new?' list (I do not wish it to) and will only be viewed by those that follow the link in my signature. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you for interest and I hope some of the info contained within the linked project threads is interesting/useful to members. Do work, four-oh-five!

ID# PROJECT .................. START ........ COMPLETE ...... LINKS .............
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
05) Build anthology #1 ....... 2012-05-01 ... In-Progress ... 405th thread
06) Build anthology #2 ....... 2012-07-14 ... In-Progress ... 405th thread
03) Focus rifle build ........ 2011-08-08 ... In-Progress ... 405th thread, Album
02) JFO helmet build ......... 2011-07-18 ... 2011-08-04 .... 405th thread, Album
01) Noble six build .......... 2011-02-05 ... In-Progress ... 405th thread, Album
04) Sangheili ranger build ... 2011-09-03 ... In-Progress ... 405th thread, Album
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back