Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That helmet is absolutely awesome dude. I am so gealous!!! Gun is
looking sweet too. I am building my gun from foam but if it doesn't come out as well as I want I might pep it now I've seen how you've done yours. Good work my friend.

Hi girls and boy, well I want to share some details in the build process before submitting the hull to 100% (I hope that is helpful in the future). Well in the last reference photo I'm not totally convinced that this is the expression of Briareos I'm looking for, but I think something has changed. if they give me their opinion on the matter noted "

Hola chicas y chico, Bien quiero compartir algunos detalles en el proceso de construcion antes de presentar el casco al 100% (Espero que sea de ayuda a futuro). Bien en la ultima foto de referencia no estoy totalmente convencido que esa sea la expresion de Briareos que estoy buscando, pero yo creo que algo cambio. si quieren darme su opinion al respecto tomo nota"
DetallesconstruccionBriareostoja6.jpg

Briareos% 95,% 90 rifle enigma.
Hello girls and boys, here my progress and I need the lights inside the helmet small details maybe for the week'll take some pictures with the lights of the sensors.

Briareos %95, rifle enigma %90.
Hola chicas y chicos, aqui mi progreso me falta las luces y pequeños detalles interno del casco quizas para la semana tomare algunas fotos con las luces de los sensores.

This is looking fantastic. Briareos is such an interesting looking character and you've really captured him!

Y no puedo recordar mucho de espanol, pero pienso que puedo decir que tu trabajo es excelente! ... I hope that made sense :p

This is looking fantastic. Briareos is such an interesting looking character and you've really captured him!

Y no puedo recordar mucho de espanol, pero pienso que puedo decir que tu trabajo es excelente! ... I hope that made sense :p
Muchas gracias amigo, ha ha ha thanks means perfect, if I would believe that I am at the end of it but no, I need all the armor I'm working on it.

Hello girls and guys, This is what I got after harassing a 3D modeler (just kidding).
While the French man (alter ego C2) of a French page http://frenchcinema4d.fr
Taking reference from users like RoxyRoo construction, LilTyrant having skill to EVA foam, maybe fence on that side, my problem now is to finish Pepakura deploy the.
Pd. Please excuse the twisted know the message, I swear I try to be clear but hey you know me ha ha ha.

Hola chicas y chicos, Esto es lo que consegui luego de acosar a un modelador 3D (es broma).
Bien el hombre frances (alter ego C2) de una pagina francesa http://frenchcinema4d.fr
Tomando referencia de construccion de usuarios como RoxyRoo,LilTyrant que tienen habilidad para la goma eva, quizas valla por ese lado, ahora mi problema es terminar de desplegar en pepakura el archivo.
Pd. por favor sepan disculpar lo retorcido del mensaje, juro que intento ser claro pero bueno ya me conocen ja ja ja.
BriareosshoebyC2toja.jpg

Hello, I want to share this awesome development of the Harnor
(I'm like a kid in a candy house)

Hola, quiero compartir este impresionante desarrollo de parte del Harnor
(soy como un niño en una casa de dulces)

BriapechobyHarnor1.jpg

Looking sweet. That helmet is just out of this wold, I love all the detail that you've put into it.:D

Oh! I infantryman, when this occurred? thanks guys
Oh! yo soldado de infanteria, cuando ocurrio esto? "gracias chicos"

Update Briareos shoes and calves.
Well finished the shoes I Peping with the deployment of the calves.
For the weekend I will be releasing the.

Actualizacion Briareos Zapatos y pantorrillas.
Bien finalizado el peping de los zapatos sigo con el despliegue de las pantorrillas.
Para el fin de semana estare liberando el archivo.

Foto1509.jpg

CalvesBriareosbyC2.jpg

Hello girls and boys, well not much to show but here is Briareos calves, if you ask when you go to drop files? I have no idea, I have to have permission from the owner of the file, well you already know how this works.

Hola chicas y chicos, bueno no hay mucho que mostrar pero aqui esta Briareos pantorrillas, si se preguntan cuando se va a soltar los archivos? no tengo idea, tengo que tener permiso del dueño de dicho archivo, bueno ustedes ya saben como funciona esto.

Briareoscalvesbytoja2012.jpg

Briareoscalvesbytoja.jpg

Ah. I didn't now you were still working on this. I actually just started my own Briareos build (from the first film), and I have to admit that you were part of the reason I started mine. So, thanks.

Ah. I didn't now you were still working on this. I actually just started my own Briareos build (from the first film), and I have to admit that you were part of the reason I started mine. So, thanks.

Great, I want to see pictures and good luck in their construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back