Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Subscribe

Briareos Hecatonchires

Hey guys, first of all I want to thank, dung0beetle, jtm1997, blackula727, chbcc1, rundown and master calladar thank you very much for the support and try to understand my Spanish. . I apologize for the possible error of the translator thanks greeting
    Last edited by Toja; May 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM.

English:

Gosh darn, pretty epic helmet! Just recently watched that movie, I loved it. That helmet is sick! I'll be following this thread.

Spanish:

Impresionante, acabo de ver esa película! Su construcción se ve muy bien. Voy a estar mirando muy de cerca!

Lo siento si el traductor no es muy buena. Google no ha sido saber para tener lo mejor.

thanks sir, now I see the scale of the forearm,

where did you find the shoulder pep at? i have been looking for more files but have not found any.

Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.
    Last edited by CoolC; Nov 7, 2011 at 7:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calladar View Post
    where did you find the shoulder pep at? i have been looking for more files but have not found any.
    Well not exactly the way, but it looks good. http://www.4shared.com/file/Dimrn62A...er_-_Left.html

Quote Originally Posted by CoolC View Post
    Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.

CoolC Thanks, I always wonder how do the other users to see your photos in your post, I thought that I could not ha ha rookie, I apologize for my ignorance.

Well guys this is new Briareos forearm.
    Mr. HARNOR design. Soon will be available as long as Mr. Harnor prescribed.
    I apologize if you do not know what I had this written. use a translator.
    Last edited by Toja; Nov 27, 2011 at 3:17 PM.

Well this is what is so far.

Last edited by Toja; Jun 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM.

Wow, just wow, amazing Work!

Can´t wait for the Forearm-Armor to be released^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sisko4 View Post
    Wow, just wow, amazing Work!

Can´t wait for the Forearm-Armor to be released^^
    Thanks, here the file. For now only the left, see Mr. Harnor to make a mirror of this file, but the truth is that I understand little, or not know how.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/5FCvkEzu...s_forearm.html

Hi guys, well after fighting against discouragement, so as not to seize all my being, I have some provision to continue my project, or if anyone has any advice to give before the chemicals get start
    Last edited by Toja; Dec 29, 2011 at 3:08 PM.

The build looks great Toja! I'm in love with your pep skills. Wonderful job so far. Keep on building my friend!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKULA727 View Post
    The build looks great Toja! I'm in love with your pep skills. Wonderful job so far. Keep on building my friend!

Tony
    Hey Tony is an honor to have visits from the elite, this humble post, thanks.
    Well for the rest of mortals like me, here's my update.
    I WANT TO TELL THE EXPERIENCE OBTAINED IN THESE FEET, BUT I AM BOUND BY THE TRANSLATOR, NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE WHAT I MEAN.
    I hope the photos is an example.

Last edited by Toja; Dec 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM.

Although the file is the same as Mr. HARNOR design gently. This file is for the left arm and could not wait for it to develop the right arm, I decided to put together the same but with the number on inside and wala ... we have the right forearm. well for those who want to get started intet my advice is for the smaller pieces, if they ask I can upload sample pictures just ask.

Here a small preview enigma Rifle Briareos.

I love Appleseed! great work! impressive pep work!

Hi guys, well first of all I tell you my journey through the web looking for a cosplay Briareos, in all cases and have seen problems with the dimension of the head, Well I decided to scale as small as you can, now this has its consequences wearing a helmet attached to the face and not only that if that does not enter my head of Briareos. The most feasible is this in my opinion the pictures ....
    I find it very practical.
    I hope you understand what I mean.
    Pd. Feel free to express their opinions, criticisms and advice.

Last edited by Toja; Dec 29, 2011 at 3:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_only_one View Post
    I love Appleseed! great work! impressive pep work!
    Thank you very much friend, I'm really enjoying the development of this project.

Wow Toja! This is an awesome build.

Did you have to pay for your Rifle Pepakura file? I was wondering if there was any chance I could get it from you. I have looked around and all the links are dead that I have found!!

The scale of the head looks good so far. I imagine with some bulking up of the body, the armor will look awesome! Watching this build for sure!!!

-GundamLoki

Thank you very much, with respect to the rifle
    Not even a dollar, was kindly donated by a person who designed it for a game. I have all the intecion uploading to the 405th, as long as the designer permits me. these days soon.

Briareos anti material rifle enigma.
    Well guys here my contribution to the page.
    also pictures of the different scales used.
    for the barrel and the central part of the gun
    I use foam expancion previously make a wooden box, not to lose its shape, with some holes for the remaining foam.
    This file is in my profile
    Last edited by Toja; Mar 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

It's so beautiful! Thanks for uploading the file!!!

Which scaling do you like better? I was actually going to ask about the bigger one. I thought I saw it in your earlier pictures!

These are looking amazing! Don't stop with this build!

-Loki

Well the biggest is certainly impressive and attracts attention, but it demands a lot of material to finish it in a matter of convenience I prefer the smaller, we must take into account the rest of the armor, the helmet vision is very limited and with such a rifle would be something like a very clumsy movements, not want to hurt someone who is at my side turn ja ja ja

All very thick but I think I'm on track, hello people here maybe my last update in 2011, I want to tell all the details I have to do in the hull, but (the translator bla bla bla). Well here the photos. Happy new year to everyone
    Last edited by Toja; Jun 29, 2012 at 3:46 PM.