Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Briareos Hecatonchires

Hey guys, first of all I want to thank, dung0beetle, jtm1997, blackula727, chbcc1, rundown and master calladar thank you very much for the support and try to understand my Spanish. . I apologize for the possible error of the translator thanks greeting

http://www.4shared.com/folder/W7wViu...Appleseed.html

Last edited by Toja; 08-17-2013 at 08:16 AM.

English:

Gosh darn, pretty epic helmet! Just recently watched that movie, I loved it. That helmet is sick! I'll be following this thread.

Spanish:

Impresionante, acabo de ver esa película! Su construcción se ve muy bien. Voy a estar mirando muy de cerca!

Lo siento si el traductor no es muy buena. Google no ha sido saber para tener lo mejor.
    Here's My Custom/First Build!

where did you find the shoulder pep at? i have been looking for more files but have not found any.
    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.
    Noob Tipnature: when working with eva foam it is all about the clean edges. the cleaner the edge the better the piece. don't be afraid to bevel the edges.

Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.
    Last edited by CoolC; 11-07-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calladar View Post
    where did you find the shoulder pep at? i have been looking for more files but have not found any.
    Well not exactly the way, but it looks good. http://www.4shared.com/file/Dimrn62A...er_-_Left.html

Quote Originally Posted by CoolC View Post
    Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.

CoolC Thanks, I always wonder how do the other users to see your photos in your post, I thought that I could not ha ha rookie, I apologize for my ignorance.

Well guys this is new Briareos forearm.
    Mr. HARNOR design. Soon will be available as long as Mr. Harnor prescribed.
    I apologize if you do not know what I had this written. use a translator.
    Last edited by Toja; 11-27-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Wow, just wow, amazing Work!

Can´t wait for the Forearm-Armor to be released^^