Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, with respect to the rifle
Not even a dollar, was kindly donated by a person who designed it for a game. I have all the intecion uploading to the 405th, as long as the designer permits me. these days soon.

Briareos anti material rifle enigma.
Well guys here my contribution to the page.
also pictures of the different scales used.
for the barrel and the central part of the gun
I use foam expancion previously make a wooden box, not to lose its shape, with some holes for the remaining foam.
This file is in my profile
rifleenigmaescalas2.jpg

It's so beautiful! Thanks for uploading the file!!!

Which scaling do you like better? I was actually going to ask about the bigger one. I thought I saw it in your earlier pictures!

These are looking amazing! Don't stop with this build!

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the biggest is certainly impressive and attracts attention, but it demands a lot of material to finish it in a matter of convenience I prefer the smaller, we must take into account the rest of the armor, the helmet vision is very limited and with such a rifle would be something like a very clumsy movements, not want to hurt someone who is at my side turn ja ja ja

All very thick but I think I'm on track, hello people here maybe my last update in 2011, I want to tell all the details I have to do in the hull, but (the translator bla bla bla). Well here the photos. Happy new year to everyone
CabezaBriareosetapamasilla2.jpg

Looking good.. You are going to be done long before I will... Really like how wide you made the jaw things. Can't wait to see it done

Looking good.. You are going to be done long before I will... Really like how wide you made the jaw things. Can't wait to see it done

Hey teacher thank you very much, I hope your project is on track as well, healthy and prosperous new year

I cant see the latest pictures :( Impressive build to the point I could see them.

(Just bad english, no translator :D )

All very thick but I think I'm on track, hello people here maybe my last update in 2011, I want to tell all the details I have to do in the hull, but (the translator bla bla bla). Well here the photos. Happy new year to everyone

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla2.jpg

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla1.jpg

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla01.jpg

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla05.jpg

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla03.jpg

CabezaBriareosetapamasilla04.jpg

que la Toja muy buen trabajo! y sé que hay ma haber algunos problemas de traducción, porque yo realmente no sé español muy bien.

Sorry, sorry for the photos, to come and see that they were not panic, the truth is that not happened.

Aaaaaagggg .... rookie. I really do not like it one bit Well not much to show I just want to tell you that I had to cut the sensors to work more comfortably on the face, well the good news is that I found to my central eye, from a recycled soda bottle .

recortesensores.jpg

Thank you very much, I also love Appleseed, a pity that in the last number is issued, I changed the face of Briareos

Coming along really nice now. Cannot wait to see the helmet finished.

if I am also very anxious to see ... the sanding process and review is long. these days here in Buenos Aires there are peaks of 35 °, hot, hot

Now I have the power ...! Well is not Dremel Brand Model 4000. but as they say "a gift horse, you are not looking at the teeth," This makes a big difference, Well now to practice ......

Foto0951.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back