my helghast, killzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

le yo ra

my journey to killzone...

so far i'm done with helmet and mask .. let me know what ever suggestion you had in mind..
P071111_161703.jpg

P071111_161701.jpg

i've paint some part silver, to make it look like metal, oh and i've trimmed the forehead area to make the goggles nearer to my eyes....

P081111_1203.jpg

what ya think mates? are there available rifle or guns for him....hehe i find it hard to scratchbuild.....

thanks hyper , so any idea how can i have the rifle or gun from killzone......

Best bet would be to scratch build it, maybe use a airsoft gun as a base or possibly a nerf gun and build off that, it may not be 100% accurate but you can get them close to the game models

hyperballistic, is there a pattern for his rifle, i mean reference picture with details, length of barrel,scope,handle etc., how thick it is, overall length or anything that can help in scratch building the rifle? i really don't know, if ever, this is going to be my first time to build a rifle... wish anybody can help...

Spartan rouge, thanks for the comment,hehe....

GOOGLE THIS >>> helghan rifle pics

a huge amount of pic info comes up like this.....
Helghast.jpg

hyperballistic, is there a pattern for his rifle, i mean reference picture with details, length of barrel,scope,handle etc., how thick it is, overall length or anything that can help in scratch building the rifle? i really don't know, if ever, this is going to be my first time to build a rifle... wish anybody can help...

Spartan rouge, thanks for the comment,hehe....

I would do what TD1535 suggested, Im pretty sure if you search in photohosting sites or google you may find refrence photos or even someones scratch built rifle

Progress on your build is the best I've seen so far. Really hope you get the painting done as well as you've made your mask.
Really looking forward to see more results since I've haven't finished my own project with an earlier pep-file for two years.

Progress on your build is the best I've seen so far. Really hope you get the painting done as well as you've made your mask.
Really looking forward to see more results since I've haven't finished my own project with an earlier pep-file for two years.
just got my som out from the hospital, that's why i'm not updating.... anyway, it doesn't matter how long it will take to finish your project as long as it will look awesome, than doing it in less time and look just "so-so" or not really that good... believe me, my hayabusa now is having some little progress, post pic later.... and it is running almost 2 years and a half since i started it... hahahaha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back