Foust's first armor build, foam helmet and bonus mini spartan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foust

After actual years of lurking I finally decided that it was time for me to build. I started sometime in late April and really had to put a push on it to get finished in time for halo-ween.

Look at the camera son.
IMG_5228.jpg

Look at the camera Dad...
IMG_5229.jpg

Close up time
IMG_5232.jpg

Anyone else just feel awesome wearing these things?
IMG_5233.jpg

And now more of the mini spartan, and the flag that my very patient and very pregnant wife made for us.

IMG_5213.jpg

And the back
IMG_5219.jpg

Many thanks to everyone who has posted progress and build threads. My particular muses were Longshot-X for the astounding work, timecon for the first foam build that I saw, and Nick Nack Patty Wack for another incredible build. Without seeing these builds I doubt I would have taken the plunge. More thanks to L3X BLU3R1V3R for some templates, as well as to calladar for the boot templates. I also need to include my brothers for the assistance with last minute painting.

I will have to say I am very impressed for a first timer. Everything looks very clean and sharp. Definitely a top notch suit. :)

agreed this should be in the Elite threads it is nicer than anything i could have done the first time through

Thanks for the kind words. Yes the helm is foam, was the first part I worked on. Pepped it out first for fit then hacked the pepped helm up for templates.

I had planned on going with a sliced sniper build but ran out of time before halloween.I also wanted to get some lights in it to. As it was I was gluing elastic to the hand plates just before we walked or the door for trick or treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back