Hi everyone! :) And 1 Hour Skyrim Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! It's been a super long time.

My name is LauraD! I built my own halo suit a looong time ago, before I even knew you existed, and then met TimeCon at Dragoncon a few years ago and he showed me the wonderful world of the 405th. Sadly I fell off the face of the internet for a few years, but I've been watching some of your videos and now I think I'm in a place where I'd like to make some costumes again :)

Here is TimeCon and myself at D*Con this year! He looked so awesome!! Such an inspiration!

7gizR.jpg

My only recent offering for you guys is a really quick project I started about two hours before Skyrim released last Thursday night. Right before my BF left for it (He's a game store manager) he said - man I wish you'd made a costume for the launch!

So one hour later, Behold! My dog is Dragonborn!

1leGd.jpg

CUqgY.jpg

bwKoe.jpg

CsJhc.jpg

Super super quick - built a frame out of cardboard, glued the foam, sealed it, painted it, all in about an hour. I didn't have time to really design it well for my dog - it didn't stay on very well... but boy was she cute.

That last picture, obviously the best thing I've ever seen. Such a great picture, haha. Anyway, back on track, nice helmet. Though I'm wondering why it's in the toilet? o.o

Ha!! :) Ventilation! I needed it to dry asap so I could paint it! I turned on the vent, and had a fan on it as well, that big tall black thing. Also I could lock it in there so said dog didn't investigate and get a nose full of glue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back