Help unfolding Halo: CEA Mark V. File! EMERGENCY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow 405th members, I really need help unfolding the one and only file for the Halo: CEA Mark V. Helmet. I'm new and do not know how to. Please if anyone can, your greatly appreciated. I need it fast!

Also, I don't know if it helps, but my head dimensions are:

Height - 267 mm
Width - 240 mm
Depth - 374 mm

Scale - 5095.419847

Link to file is Here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/MvYjt8p4/Mk_V_Helm_Edit.html

The helmet should look like this:
MkVHelmEdit.jpg

Thank you so much if you can Help! I really need this FAST!

Does this one need an unfold?

Shouldn't.
The file size is at 801kb, so it corresponds with the one I have in my Database... Let me double-check.

Edit:

Ok, it should already be unfolded, and CORRECTION: It is scaled to 300mm, not cm. My bad, lol.

I edited it to make it easier and give it less open edges. Don't get me wrong it had a good unfold. I just noticed a lot of things that could have been fixed

I did not mess with the visor as the visor is just support. On the top there was alot of open edges that you had to make fewer pieces. I changed that to make many long thin rectangular pieces. It is hard to explain but you'll see what I mean if you build it.
EDIT:
I made it look more like this:
img3937j.jpg

You can go with either they are pretty much the same with minor details added, a little bit of smoothening, and a slightly better unfold. BTW how is that unfold working for you?

You can go with either they are pretty much the same with minor details added, a little bit of smoothening, and a slightly better unfold. BTW how is that unfold working for you?

It was kind of hard a little bit, like some folds were weird, and some numbers crossed. But then again it was my first try at pepping anything.

And is your new model in my size too?

( I was pepping the one you sent me last night. Just to be exact )

Its scaled at 300 but it will be a simple matter to scale down to your size and make a pdf. I'm sorry about the weirdness. I have actually never unfolded something that wasn't unfolded before. In other words. I have only edited unfolds

Its scaled at 300 but it will be a simple matter to scale down to your size and make a pdf. I'm sorry about the weirdness. I have actually never unfolded something that wasn't unfolded before. In other words. I have only edited unfolds

Okay, thanks man. And this is the new helmet right? The one that was already unfolded. You just made it easier to make?

Also, what do the lines mean on some of the pieces... Were say its a mountain fold, but it has a line over it? What do I do there?

How close are the lines too? If its right over it or right next to just cut the solid line and leave it. Yes the one I am giving you was already unfolded and made easier by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back