Banana's M6D Pepakura WIP Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

acasualbanana

Jr Member
Well, I'm back after a short break from pepakura. I made an ODST helmet that was very meh, but only because I messed up the first folds, giving it the wrong look. I found that the rest was accurate, but this is all besides the point.

Now I'm working on an M6D. I'm about a quarter of the way into cutting.
zbsZ3.jpg

I have a short day from school tomorrow, so I should have about 18 hours including tonight to work on this.

Should start fab tomorrow.

Heyy... this is a pretty big step from a low-detail ODST to a magnum. Hope it works out for ya :)
Thanks man :D

I was going pretty good towards the end of it. All was great and well done and looked amazing after the very top.

Oh, and when you get a chance, could you check your PM's?

LoL, I'll check my DA account in a few minutes, probably be easier if you pm me on this site, I can get back to you quicker

OH.

Now I know why I was confused about the mountain and valley folds.

I thought that "mountain folds form mountains" meant that it went UP to form it.

Now I figured it out.

Herp derp.

Alright.

5 cans of rockstar, and 15 hours on my watch to get 11 sheets cut (about 20 pieces).

If done with that, folding. Then gluing when I have an extra set of hands. LET'S DO THIS!

Looks like you're ready to resin. However, I recommend getting the cheaper throw away 1" brushes because at the end of the process, those brushes will be trashed. It's not really a cost effective way to resin using good brushes. Good luck!

Looks like you're ready to resin. However, I recommend getting the cheaper throw away 1" brushes because at the end of the process, those brushes will be trashed. It's not really a cost effective way to resin using good brushes. Good luck!
Alright!

Thanks!

And crap...I fell asleep...

Harbor Freight has box's of brushes real cheap and 1 box should be good for a suit depending on how hot you mix you're you're resin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back