Legends Foam Build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well been busy as all get out on my day off...
2011-11-28130055.jpg

2011-11-28144815.jpg

2011-11-28144821.jpg

calves
thighs
2011-11-28151008.jpg

and a group shot of the arms and legs
2011-11-28150929.jpg

still finishing the calves locks but so far so good!

this is awesome man! I've never seen legends cause im not an anime fan, but the armor looks pretty detailed and its awesome that you are doing a foam build from scratch!! Stoked to see how this build turns out! Good luck!

Wow. Your foam work is impressive... like my jaw is on the floor impressive. Keep up the great work!

Ok here we go, this is how i built the torso,
halo2.jpg

the parts,
halo3.jpg

first layer
halo4.jpg

second layer,
halo8.jpg

pectoral plates,
halo9.jpg

setting the straps...
halo10.jpg

complete...
halo11.jpg

front,
halo12.jpg

scaled to match the arms. :)

Thank you,as I sit here typing this,my EOD is printing out for me to pep! (wish me luck)
I hope to start the back plate tomorrow,and will post pics then,I also plan to release my templates when done,but RoxyRoo who has been so helpful will get them first .

That's some amazing work you have there so far. I can't wait to see what else lies in store. I'm just amazed by the patience and amount of detail taken into account of the armor.

<333
I'm going to see if I can find my pattern for the cod piece. There are some slight differences between the male and female cod from Legends, but maybe you can still use it as a springboard... (it'll be on photobucket if I can find them).

first my christmas gift from the folks, they have seen how hard i have been working on a helmet,
2011-12-13093550.jpg

second my jfo that i have pepped.
2011-12-13093523.jpg

and all my helmets together,
2011-12-13093501.jpg

after this i can definately say those who pep everything have my respect......
next step, resinning the inside of the jfo then bondo....wish me luck!

Wow! This whole thing is amazing. That is some of the nicest foam work I have ever seen. Nice job on the helmets by the way.

sorry for the double post,here is what else i finished today!
2011-12-13173600.jpg

smooth-on coated the interior,after two coats added firberglass cloth.
2011-12-13173527.jpg

and the whole interior finished!

dang mann your foam work is fantastic =D really like it and love the helmets all are awesome
keep up the great work and good luck =D

That takes some skill to work with foam, and the fact you are doing a build from legends completely from scratch is really impressive and inspirational, well done. I really like how you built the chest.

That takes some skill to work with foam, and the fact you are doing a build from legends completely from scratch is really impressive and inspirational, well done. I really like how you built the chest.
Thank you, once I finish I plan to post the templates in case others want to make it. I have even worked out the female chest plate .

Legend of foam! is the most successful title, congratulations on your abilities is certainly inspiring, as files get my character's chest will I need your help to create templates, if you will, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back