Halo 4 Helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperballistik

Here a pics of my Halo 4 helmet that I finished peping, all i can say is that this helmet was a pain in the a$$ to pep and really put my peping skills to the test, Its Harnors model and I used his unfold sort of, I did modify Harnors unfold to make it easier to build also I had it down to 120 pieces which helped alot, I hope to finish this soon I will work on it in between working on the ODST build that I am part of so here are pics.......Enjoy

Hey Blackula I took pics of every side so you believe that its complete and not a con job lol

DSC05037.jpg

DSC05035.jpg

DSC05034.jpg

DSC05039.jpg

Great job, Hyper! I have a feeling when Halo 4 comes out I'm really going to miss the Mk VI, this one looks cool but there's no topping the Mk VI haha.

Great job, Hyper! I have a feeling when Halo 4 comes out I'm really going to miss the Mk VI, this one looks cool but there's no topping the Mk VI haha.

Hyper, very clean work I have to say. I printed Halo 4 but have yet to have a chance to make the helmet. Now seeing the complete model, I agree with the statement above.

MK VI to me is very identifiable with Master Chief. Not sure I like this new MC though. I'm hoping it is not the final version that they are going to put in the game. It looks like partial ODST mixed some Noble 6 and add a little MKVI, but a little older with warts and bumps. :)

Not crazy about the new helmet, but I am sure once I see your final version it will make me love it. Can't wait to see more.

Nice Flex in the background.:cool

Hyper, very clean work I have to say. I printed Halo 4 but have yet to have a chance to make the helmet. Now seeing the complete model, I agree with the statement above.

MK VI to me is very identifiable with Master Chief. Not sure I like this new MC though. I'm hoping it is not the final version that they are going to put in the game. It looks like partial ODST mixed some Noble 6 and add a little MKVI, but a little older with warts and bumps. :)

I agree the MKVI is a classic and just looks like Master Chief, funny thing that you mention it kind of looks like an ODST, when I was building it, I put the top of the helmet on top of my ODST pep and it blended well with the ODST helmet and gave it a sun visor, but the lines almost matched up

looks nice difficulty 1--------10 how hard was it to build

10 Being the hardest I would have to give it a 7, but im used to doing complicated peps but I do not suggest someone new to peping to build this helmet

ya i bet me, i put my in a box. i fond it to hard

Trust me my friend, I feel for you

Not crazy about the new helmet, but I am sure once I see your final version it will make me love it. Can't wait to see more.

Nice Flex in the background.:cool

Justinian you have more faith in me that I do LOL, Thanks for the comment

Also thanks for the comments from all you guys, I really appreciate it

Love it! you sir are the man! i need to make one!

Thanks, and yes make one, I don't know how long its going to take me to finish this one, Im working on it at the same time Im doing the ODST build with Blackula and it would be cool to see one finished

@ Thorn, Thanks for the comment, I hope to make a nice looking helmet out of it but it does look like alot of work ahead of me on this one

Ok so everybody don't think that I have abandoned this project I will post some update pics, I haven't had much progress on this helmet lately because I have been spending most of my free time working on mine and Blackulas ODST build and a Ironman helmet im working on.
This helmet was a beast to pep and its proving the same thing when it comes to body work, the pep is straight so Bondo is not the issue, its the resin bumps in all the small little areas all over the helmet and smoothing them areas out is a pain, I just about have it all smoothed out and ready to do the detail work, I still need to cut the visor out and make the frame around the visor nice and smooth and a few stubborn resin bumps here and there, so here are pics of how it looks at the moment, hope to show more progress soon

Now I present the FoSho helmet as it sits at the moment
DSC05078.jpg

DSC05079.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

DSC05081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back