Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 Helmet build

Halo 4 Helmet build

Here a pics of my Halo 4 helmet that I finished peping, all i can say is that this helmet was a pain in the a$$ to pep and really put my peping skills to the test, Its Harnors model and I used his unfold sort of, I did modify Harnors unfold to make it easier to build also I had it down to 120 pieces which helped alot, I hope to finish this soon I will work on it in between working on the ODST build that I am part of so here are pics.......Enjoy

Hey Blackula I took pics of every side so you believe that its complete and not a con job lol

Great job, Hyper! I have a feeling when Halo 4 comes out I'm really going to miss the Mk VI, this one looks cool but there's no topping the Mk VI haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NayrDeathExperience View Post
    Great job, Hyper! I have a feeling when Halo 4 comes out I'm really going to miss the Mk VI, this one looks cool but there's no topping the Mk VI haha.
    Hyper, very clean work I have to say. I printed Halo 4 but have yet to have a chance to make the helmet. Now seeing the complete model, I agree with the statement above.

MK VI to me is very identifiable with Master Chief. Not sure I like this new MC though. I'm hoping it is not the final version that they are going to put in the game. It looks like partial ODST mixed some Noble 6 and add a little MKVI, but a little older with warts and bumps.

ya i bet me, i put my in a box. i fond it to hard

Blog Entries
    looks nice difficulty 1--------10 how hard was it to build
    bonus round good luck my halo reach build !!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...lo-reach-build never resin right be fore night time you ll regret it when your sanding moths out of you armor for hours S-032 reporting

Not crazy about the new helmet, but I am sure once I see your final version it will make me love it. Can't wait to see more.

Nice Flex in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolC View Post
    Hyper, very clean work I have to say. I printed Halo 4 but have yet to have a chance to make the helmet. Now seeing the complete model, I agree with the statement above.

MK VI to me is very identifiable with Master Chief. Not sure I like this new MC though. I'm hoping it is not the final version that they are going to put in the game. It looks like partial ODST mixed some Noble 6 and add a little MKVI, but a little older with warts and bumps.
    I agree the MKVI is a classic and just looks like Master Chief, funny thing that you mention it kind of looks like an ODST, when I was building it, I put the top of the helmet on top of my ODST pep and it blended well with the ODST helmet and gave it a sun visor, but the lines almost matched up

Quote Originally Posted by eliteslayer032 View Post
    looks nice difficulty 1--------10 how hard was it to build
    10 Being the hardest I would have to give it a 7, but im used to doing complicated peps but I do not suggest someone new to peping to build this helmet

Quote Originally Posted by tankball View Post
    ya i bet me, i put my in a box. i fond it to hard
    Trust me my friend, I feel for you

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTINIAN 117 View Post
    Not crazy about the new helmet, but I am sure once I see your final version it will make me love it. Can't wait to see more.

Nice Flex in the background.
    Justinian you have more faith in me that I do LOL, Thanks for the comment

Also thanks for the comments from all you guys, I really appreciate it

Blog Entries

Sweet pep job. So I guess this is going to be another Epic helmet build
    Noble 6 W.I.P. build ---> http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Spartan-build
    Spartans aren't born, they're built, thru blood, sweat, and tears. And maybe a little Fiberglass.