Halo 4 Helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think you guys owe me a new jaw, because it shattered when it hit the floor at 343 MPH. XD

Great work Hyper, I can't wait to se the molding/casting process. :D

Great job Master!

Thanks Harnor for making the file

Also thank you to everyone for the nice comments
Now its small update time

I did a little work to the front nose area, there was to muck open area just above the mouth area where the nose section and mouth section meet so I filled that in, you will have to look at older progress pics to see what im talking about also I started making the indent circle hole things on the mouth area, jsut about done with that area, just some minor sanding in the slots also added details on the top, sides and front, you will have to compare the older progress pics to see the difrence, just to much to explain, I still need some minor detail in the rear and install the visor and a few more missing things and this helmet is finished, hoope my next update is this helmet finished, well at least body work and details, paint comes after that, hope you guys like it

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05142.jpg

DSC05135.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

DSC05139.jpg

Most impressive work! Great model in harnor, great build in Hyperballistik. I think this easily rivals the Blue Realm product and your pace is outstanding. Keep 'er cranking...looking forward to seeing the paint and face-shield install.

Great job Master!

Most impressive work! Great model in harnor, great build in Hyperballistik. I think this easily rivals the Blue Realm product and your pace is outstanding. Keep 'er cranking...looking forward to seeing the paint and face-shield install.

Thanks Satchmo, I don't know if it rivals Blue Realms helmet, but I know I can't get my hands on one of their H4 helmets so this is as close as im going to get to own one, and hopefully I will have the visor installed by the end of hte week and have it ready for paint

That is just so SWEET.

Thank you Thorn, BTW your suit looks great with the lights:D

That helmet is impressive! I've read somewhere that 343i changed the helmet since the trailer, but I can't confirm if it's true.
However, if it is I hope it looks like Mark VI, not a big fan of the new one.

Thanks everyone for the nice responses
Im finally done with the detail work and as you can tell this helmet has tons of detail, I finally finished up the rear of the helmet and did some nose surgery to front so it would look alot better, hope you guys can see the diffrence, Next set of pics I post will be with a base coat of green on it, im going to seal around the visor for molding then send it to Blackula for molding, he should have it in his hands by Friday or Saturday, well hope you guys like it so far, I can't wait to get this one finished so i can work on some of my other builds

Nose surgery, can you tell the diffrence since the last update?
DSC05146-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the back, just need to clean up the vent things some before I paint it
DSC05148.jpg

Top of the helmet in case you wanted to see that part
DSC05150.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

Also there is a diffrent visor in the helmet since the last pics because I broke the other one in half, this one is flatter where the other visor had a bubble like shape to it but I am probably better off using the visor thats in it now, because if anybody manages to get a cast of this helmet, the standard visor will be easy to install, but for my finished helmet I plan to install a bubble visor

Thanks for looking

It's the small details that make all the difference....absolutely mindblowing work buddy!!

-Matt

Why do you have to be so GOOD AT MAKING HELMETS!!!??! Great job pal! I WANT ONE!!!!

Lol, Im not that good, im ok at the most also I have a feeling there will be a few available shortly ;)

It's the small details that make all the difference....absolutely mindblowing work buddy!!

-Matt

I agree the details are waht make the helmets stand out and thanks for the comment

I want. lol, No wait I need!!! :p

LoL Thanks

DANG this is fantastic =D great great job man
to me the helmet looks like a dirt bike helmet

I thought the same thing, it does have that MX helmet look to it

That..........Looks........Awesome, But i still can't believe they changed his armour....

Guess they have to update the game some, if they decide to stick with this armor in time we will get used to it I hope

Man I can't wait to see more from this, I love seeing builds on this particular helmet. (Due to the fact that the H4 Helmet has only been worked on by two other people.) :p

Man I can't wait to see more from this, I love seeing builds on this particular helmet. (Due to the fact that the H4 Helmet has only been worked on by two other people.) :p

LoL well I got you a pic, well not much to show but I painted the helmet with a gloss green paint, I know its gloss but since the helmet is getting molded I figured I would make it easier to pull from the silicone, once its molded either i will finish this helmets paint job or paint up one of tthe casts, I prefer to use a cast as this one has some weight to it from all the body work and modifications. Blackula is going to be making the mold so hopefully he will post updates of the molding process

Oh and thats plastic visor dust from where I drilled holes in the visor to attach it to the helmet, just don't want anyone to think its all ruff

So im finished with this build I have no plans to make the suit, all I plan to do with this helmet is finalize the paint job

DSC05154.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back