Halo 4 Helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! That looks awesome!!! I will definitely try to pick up a cast of this helmet if one becomes available. :D

AMazing work!!!!! I'm loving the detail, you sir have a great piece of work :)

PS
did you make the pep files yourself? if not where may one get it? I'd love to have it on the H4 midnight premiere :D

DAM that looks freakin awesome!!!!!!! DO WANT!!!!!!!!!! =D great job keep up the good work

Thanks Road Kill appreciate it

Oh snaaaap!!! That's one ballin helmet playa. Fosho!!!!

Fosho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh! That looks awesome!!! I will definitely try to pick up a cast of this helmet if one becomes available. :D

Blackula will be casting this helmet you may want to contact him for availabilty

AMazing work!!!!! I'm loving the detail, you sir have a great piece of work :)

PS
did you make the pep files yourself? if not where may one get it? I'd love to have it on the H4 midnight premiere :D

Thanks for the compliment, looks like KingRahl has the link in his sig

Check my signature.

Thanks for the link

So I got this box O Junk in the mail and here is what came out of it.

6348e46a.jpg

4b0a0910.jpg

3d0e1fc6.jpg

Looks like I’ll be molding soon…lol

I had to put it on even though you told me not too :)

Also, I made some minor adjustments to it and I'm sure you'll agree, the details pop now (Pictured below).

cinderblock.jpg

Thanks Steven!!

Glad it got to you in the mail in one day and no damage, I still think your crazy FoSho for putting that nasty thing on your head, I didn't clean the inside out much before I sent it, post progress pics of the molding process once you start working on the helmet

What Hyperballistik said, please post progress pics so we can see the molding process. :)

I can't wait, I see this helmet and it makes me very giddy for some reason. :D

Starting the molding process today. Should have more pictures as I move along. Wish me luck :)

f0ae0204.jpg

ae8f723a.jpg

5a7eeaa8.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Tony

i like how you guys come together to help each other :p
and its just amazing (altrough i don't like the model, but thats my opinion)

i like how you guys come together to help each other :p
and its just amazing (altrough i don't like the model, but thats my opinion)

Thanks man, yeah we try...lol. I felt the same way BTW, but now I love the helmet.

Update mold Process

Before the precious goo!

5a7eeaa8.jpg

Print Layer = 3 layers of Rebound25 (I’m hoping this will pick up all the detail)

fdd2506e.jpg

091bf460.jpg

13aaffb1.jpg

Thickened layer = 2 large layers of Dragon Skin fast10 because its quick.

Added keys on first thick layer

bd9575a0.jpg

Built up the ridge and smoothed out any ugly holes

fefcca9f.jpg

Well, that’s a preview of what’s to come. Just need to make the shell tonight and hopefully get some castings going by tomorrow night.

to be continued….

Thanks for viewing

Tony

Ooooh this is exciting. Hyper did such a great job with this build....I'm anxious to some castings come out of this guys!!

-Matt

Cool your going faster than I thought, I figured it would take you 3 days for the molding but sooner is better, can't wait to see the first pull plus I need a cast so I can complete this build and paint one up....................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hurry up J/K

It's the dynamic duo!
It's looking fantastic thus far, you have us all sitting at the edge of our seats.

Thanks my man, hopefully tonight I have a perfec casting. I really hope it picks everything up.

Cool your going faster than I thought, I figured it would take you 3 days for the molding but sooner is better, can't wait to see the first pull plus I need a cast so I can complete this build and paint one up....................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hurry up J/K

I'm trying Noob! lol, heres some photos...lol

63d04335.jpg

b7295868.jpg

d0f7337c.jpg

I still need to sand the jacket some, but I may go straight into casting because I have man hands and some work gloves to throw on. :)

I shoud have some castings going tonight. Hyper, I'll send you the ugliest casting for you to work on...lol.

Thanks guys,

Tony

Really amazing and talented work to both of you. Can't wait to see the first pull. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back