This is a Halo suit builder site right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonwars

So these suits that we make are from halo (most of them)
and halo suits are special combat suits right? from the army?

And for we all make spartan and ODST suits, we ARE spartans and ODST's in real life, for there is no other real team, we are the first in real life...

that knowing i think it would make the site more fun to be on if we would actualy act like the soldiers who wear these kinds of suits am i right?

The objective is now to get as much as Recruits or civilians to join in this mission.
We can use all the help we can get in order to get this done.

Please let us know if you are willing to join our cause.

Together as a team we have the chance of changing the way that this community IS!

Hope someone will think the same way.

maine out.

chat like the army?
Lt general Ruze789: whats your name soldier!?
gnry Sergent zwave: 343, zwave!
Lt general Ruze 789: rank?!

not exactly sure that's is the greatest way to talk among one another. but if im wrong, please correct me

So these suits that we make are from halo (most of them)
and halo suits are special combat suits right? from the army?

From the Navy actually.

And for we all make spartan and ODST suits, we ARE spartans and ODST's in real life, for there is no other real team, we are the first in real life...

We never are what we dress up as. We can pretend to be, and that can certainly be fun, but continuing to do it out of costume is somewhat silly if you're older than sixteen. Plus, as zwave said, it would be rather annoying in this case.

The objective is now to get as much as Recruits or civilians to join in this mission.

Assuming that we accept this mission and that the forums don't self-destruct in five seconds.

Together as a team we have the chance of changing the way that this community IS!

Killing spam seems like the more necessary change right now, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back