Halo Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool5

Jr Member
Hey guys, sorta off topic but I didn't really know where to post it so here it goes: I started making Halo Wallpapers in HD, I only have one done, and I'm working on a second right know, just thought I'd post them to share. Keep in mind this is my first time making them so bear with me :p

This first one has my customization of Noble six, it's resolution of 1920x1080p, which is the res of my screen. If you have any requests, post back to let me know. Same if you have soe suggestions.

Enjoy -_-

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/Deadpool511/?action=view&current=Noble6CustomDesktop.gif

Sorry, it wouldn't display the picture, here's the link instead.

Word of advice, use a baseline (optimized) jpg.
Gif only supports 256 distinct colors. Only use this if you are making small thumbs for links or animation.

Scrap the animation part, html5 or actionscript(.swf) is better for that.

Word of advice, use a baseline (optimized) jpg.
Gif only supports 256 distinct colors. Only use this if you are making small thumbs for links or animation.

Scrap the animation part, html5 or actionscript(.swf) is better for that.

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Here BUBBENSTEIN, I finished it! Hope you like it!

HaloReachWallpaper.jpg

wow you have some great talent with that paint.net tool! I'm into visual effects, but more into videos and 3d animation than just stills.

wow you have some great talent with that paint.net tool! I'm into visual effects, but more into videos and 3d animation than just stills.

I do use photoshop every now now then. But yeah I'm into editing and visual effects as well, the reason I started with the wallpapers was coz I had the software and got bored.

Also... NEW ONE JUST IN!!! :D theme is Halo 4! enjoy everyone!

Halo4Wallpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back