Props Finished Matsuo Halo 3 SMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

Finally had some time off from work and wanted to work on something. I've had this piece for awhile now and never had a real chance to finish it until yesterday! It's a very beautiful piece of art. Looks pretty darn real to me! My biggest compliment to this is the way it is constructed. It came assembled, but utilized screws and is VERY solid piece all around. The magazine is removable and he embedded magnets into it which coincided to the larger bolts that hold the mag "well" in place. An awesome touch being that the bolt handle is cast in metal. The only gluing needed was the bottom piece of the trigger guard. Everything else is all paint. I'm very happy with this piece! I just wish I had a second one to duel wield!

IMG_9769.jpg

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9778.jpg

IMG_9780.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

-TC

Looks great, very nice looking paint job. I've seen these before, and was wondering where you could get them from. Was this a limited edition thing?

Looks great, very nice looking paint job. I've seen these before, and was wondering where you could get them from. Was this a limited edition thing?
When he first posted the run, they did limit it to about 5 from what I remember. However, later on on the RPF, he posted these up for sale, but I can't remember whether or not he limited them for that run. I'd PM matsuo on the RPF to find out. These weren't cheap though :/

When he first posted the run, they did limit it to about 5 from what I remember. However, later on on the RPF, he posted these up for sale, but I can't remember whether or not he limited them for that run. I'd PM matsuo on the RPF to find out. These weren't cheap though :/

thank you, The one I've seen on ebay is $1,000, so hopefully it's not that much.

Well, that's not a scam, unfortunately. Matsuo informed me that it was a buyer of one his SMGs. The guy isn't a recastsr, but just resells things. I don't think anyone will spend $1000 on a Halo SMG unless it's screen used in any future film...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back