MK1V and Carter helmet build +

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman27

Hey. I am superman27. I live in eastern Canada. I have started my second pep project. First project being an iron man helmet by Dungbeetle that turned out quite well for a test. I have now moved on to a mark VI Master Chief Helmet and possible armor build. The Helmet is pepped and ready for resin and so on. Now to the point. Are there any Canadian modelers out there?? Easterners maybe? Leme know.

I'm on the East coast also. New Brunswick. I've started a Mark VI set of armour but I'm not too far along yet. I'm about 1/2 pepped.

Accepted! Thanks for the request. I went to Halcon the past two years and saw a great MC costume... there are more people out there!

Here is pretty much everything paper related I have made.

IMG_3297.jpg

My minecraft character version 1 and 2.
Test iron man helmet by Dungbeetle wanted to see if I was capable of pepping
Pepped Mk V1 Helmet by flyingsquirrel
Grenade....i was bored
IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

And here is my work area...I built the desk as well.
IMG_3311.jpg

Iv been working on my Carter helmet lately...only just cutting out the pieces. That is the hard part for me. I will post pictures once i start assembly. Wish me luck people!

wow, I can see your quality work that you put into the Iron Man helmet, it looks good enough to be a movie prop!! The MKVI helm looks awesome as well!! can't wait to see some updates!! =D

The pepwork on that MKVI helmet looks great! Though it looks like there is abit of warping in the back of it. Though when you bondo/sand you will fix that easily! Looking forward to some more updates! :)

The pepwork on that MKVI helmet looks great! Though it looks like there is abit of warping in the back of it. Though when you bondo/sand you will fix that easily! Looking forward to some more updates! :)

Yeah the part that looks warped was a concave surface before i realized it was wrong then fixed it....sorta.

here is a progress report for my carter helm..still in assembly.

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back