Thread: Halo Reach Noble six WIP

Halo Reach Noble six WIP

Hey everyone, had this project in the works for awhile now, but I just got all signed up. I am currently up to the bondo/smoothing stage in the build:

Let me know what you think, and if you can give me any tips that would be great!

Blog Entries
    Hey! Welcome to the 405th! Try to get some more pics so we can have a better look, but other than that, it looks good! is that all you have so far? It would be awesome to see a full suit! And just a tip, try to save the helmet for last, that way any new tricks you learn you can use to perfect it! After all, the helmet is the most looked at...

Thanks man.
    Yeah sorry about the pic, I had to compress it for a ppost on another website, I'll get some others up soon, the upload settings are going to take some getting used to.
    Thanks for the tip, I would have left it until last but I was so excited to get a project started.
    Also I have just started the torso, I was contemplating a foam build but I'm unsure about the complications associated so I stuck with pep.