Dystorted Inc's Evolving Noble Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

Well I've been away for a long time, but its a new year, and a fresh start at something amazing! As you may know, I've been creating files for the Dawn Under Heaven fan film and its taken up a good part of a year. Now its my turn to get back into the armor game, and get ready for Dragon Con this year. So without further adieu, here are my plans for this year.

Here is a little tasty tid bit of what to expect:

I'll have Carter, Noble Six, and the third I'm still not sure of but probably my character from ingame with the Air Assault helmet. It'll be a long road, and an expensive one, but someone's gotta do it. The suit will be molded and cast in foam/rubber, just like their real life counter parts made by Legacy Effects for the Deliver Hope short. Plus the Birth of a Spartan where we first saw Carter as a young Spartan III.

Wish me luck, I'll definitely need it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to the game. Can't wait to see your build because i know it's going to be fantastic, your working off a great set of files :p

Thanks everyone, and Pony a big one. I've started on Carter tonight, not much to show quite yet so I'll give this a little bump and a tease of something I threw together.

nobleteam.jpg

Just a little update for those interested. Things have slowed down due to the long hours I've been working here lately, but I did throw something together.

realairassault.jpg

AirAssault-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back