CHARK19's Halo4 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARK19

Hi, everyone! Let me just say that even though I've never used the "pep. method" in building armor, the 405th has been my number one place for inspiration. I scroll around, completely astonished with the work everyone has put into their costumes!:D

I build armor free-handed, with cardboard and ducktape. It's kinda my thing.:p I'd like to think I'm renown for wearing a costume at my local GameStop.(You can see my GoW3 and Skyrim costumes in my Signature!)
My "WIP" is my custom Halo 4 armor; and I thought it would be easier if I just built the "Halo4 Armor" over my old Mark VI Armor:

Before
h4lo.png

After
h4lo2.png

Funny thing, I can't SEE through cardboard...so I cut eyeholes into the visor.:angry
h4lo3.png

h4lo4.png

I like this piece the most. I figure its a Drool-Pan, right?:rolleyes
h4lo5.png

h4lo6.png

h4lo7.png

That's it for now! I will continue my campaign when I have more time! Thanks!
And I swear, it all looks 10x better in person! I have a really terrible camera-phone!!!

5/29/2012
Yeah-Yuh!!! Halo 4 is looking supermegaawesome! I'm totally getting the Limited Edition! This is what I've got so far with my Halo 4 Armor:
Halo4suit1.png

and...
1.png

"AMERICAH!":$
2.png

0e2fb745.png

I currently work at Zappos, and our lunch is free. Mmmmm!

6.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

I'm actually trying to lean more towards a multiplayer-look, because the Spartans look really cool in Halo 4 (though I'm starting to miss the giant belt piece on the Mjolnir Mark VI suit)
I might make the arms blue, and maybe even build a new helmet. Or not; I love the Chief, but I gotta be myself. You know?
Questions, comments, insults (Just kidding!), love notes? Thanks all! See you later!

Here's my boots:
7.jpg

And my gauntlets so far:
8.jpg

And I've been trying to decide between the Chief and my multiplayer spartan, so I've started on the default Spartan IV helmet. Green as usual:
IVhelmet.png

Please tell me what you think, and if I should show up as the Chief or a different Spartan. It's all about color really. I mean, I'll never truly be the Chief because he is more of an olive.
I've been considering leaving the blue and making it a multiplayer-Master Chief? I don't know.
Also, I've been considering adding emblems on the shoulder pieces. On the right, my warrior horned helmet, and on the left, the UNSC logo and an American flag. "AAAMERIKAH!" ;)
What do you think? Thanks!

not bad. Always kinda liked the look of the oldschool oddly dispraportionate cardboard scratch builds. Good job, but I would also suggest trying your hand at the pep files.

Sorry it's taken so long, and I'm also sorry it's not finished yet. I just ran out of ideas and time and well, the want to continue.
But fret not! Once I find a suitable (no pun intended) armor set in Halo 4, it's back to the cave Tony Stark was stuck in! :)
Here's the W.I.P.
11212.png

Oh, and before I go, I'm actually in the works of- you're going to love this-...An Assault rifle with an Energy Sword bayonet!!! XD
No pics yet, but just imagine a gross heap of cardboard with another piece of cardboard attached to it. And maybe some blue plastic, with a fancy light. I dunno, I'm still cooking this cake! Thank you, everybody! Have a Happy Halo 4, November 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back