Tactonyx Halo Weapons Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize to everyone that tried to PM, I didn't realize my inbox was full. It's cleaned out now so feel free to PM me. Thanks.

I really envy your skills on building weapons my man. THey are super technical and I just love seeing your stuff. Keep up the fantastic builds!!

Tony

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the comments.
I've added pics of my sniper rifle, you'll find them on the first page.

Wow! They all look so good! You've got talent for sure. I wish I was able to do that, then again I haven't tried either? Nice Job!

Started work on the molds. Standby...
Da+Guns+001.JPG

Elite section is still here and needs some new blood, so this is getting moved :)

I love seeing your builds Tactonyx! It's fascinating to watch your scratch-building progress and an inspiration to see the finished products. Whenever I think of building weapons I refer to your threads, but when I realize I have no time to make them, I just dream instead of having yours.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? You rock buddy and the level of quality you produce at is definitely deserving of "elite" status. Congrats my man!

Wow, Thanks. I really didn't expect to get bumped into the elite section. Everyone's expecting great things from me now, so I'll try not to dissapoint.

Grats man. I must say its no wonder it's hit elite your weapons are something else!!

Got the pistol molded and casted, check out the first pull.

Da+Guns+003.JPG

Da+Guns+004.JPG

Da+Guns+001.JPG

The copies also have moving parts like the original.
If you want to get your hands on one, check out the classifieds, or send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back