Tactonyx Halo Weapons Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the comments, they are greatly appreciated. Halo and Revenant, those are some sweet looking guns, thanks for sharing those with us.

Time for a long expected update: I got a lot of finished, or near finished projects to show you guy's. I'll post some finished pics up, and I'll add the detailed pics over the weekend. First up is the pistol, or pistol family I should say.

Da+Guns+001.JPG

M6 Family

Da+Guns+005.JPG

New and improved M6J Carbine

Da+Guns+013.JPG

M6C SOCOM

Da+Guns+015.JPG

M6C

And my personal favorite,
Da+Guns+019.JPG

The M6K
BTW I'll be posting a FS thread for it here very shortly, everyone want's a piece of this action

Moving onto the M7 smg
Da+Guns+004.JPG

And onto the M90
Da+Guns+001.JPG

Last but not least, the SRS99
Da+Guns+001.JPG

It's too big for my blue table, had to use my bed

Anyways, I'll get more detailed pics up on the pistol and the M7 over the weekend, and over the next week or two I'll get more detailed pics of the M90, SRS99 and the DMR up

Thanks for looking

I was going to share pics of my M7 and SRS99 before I posted pics of my next projects, but I couldn't wait. So here's my blueprints for my next few projects.

These blueprints aren't stock pics released by Bungie and 343, these are stock pics made by Bungie and 343 and modified by me to how I'm going to make them.
Instead of making these models as accurate to the game as possible, I will instead make these as practical weapons.

Firstly is the BR55HB, as you can tell, it doesn't look accurately like the BR55 from Halo 2 and Halo 3. I've abandoned doing the "BMR" concept, as I think the BR55 looks way better than a DMR. The BR55 will share parts with the MA5 rifles, hence the modifications
BR55HB.jpg

Next up is the M247 GPMG from Halo 2. This particular gun is the red-headed stepchild of the halo weapons. The in-game M247 is pretty bland so I took all of the design elements that I liked of the M247 from the Art of Halo book, and combined them all to make the M247 look more interesting.
The M247 will probably one of my most technical models (my Majestic might have it beat in the terms of complexity) with a barrel that can be swapped out, moving bolt, belt feed, and all that jazz. I'm actually more excited to make this over the MA5G. But I promised everyone that I'd do the MA5G so it'll be first in line.
M247+GPMG.jpg

And then we come to the MA5G assault rifle. It's based heavily off of the MA5D, but I stripped off all of the unnecessary detail and tried to give it a more streamlined look. I also replaced the flashlight with a grenade launcher, hence the "G" in MA5G (G as in grenadier :D)
MA5G.jpg

Last but not least is my interpretation of the MA5K.
MA5K.jpg

I'll be starting work on the MA5G here in a couple of weeks, but I promise that there will be a ton of pics out of that project.
Stay tuned for pics of the M7 and SRS99

Not only do I make models, now I make videos too. Check out Hyperballistik shooting my sniper rifle in this 4 second demo:

Will have more videos to come, and they'll be longer and more informative than my demo here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, here's the first video of my documentary series, showing off my guns. If these videos prove to be popular enough, we'll move on to making action packed videos. Enjoy and let me know what you guy's think.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense to DaFrontlineTrooper. But they aren't in the same ballpark here. Hell, They ain't even playing in the same league. DFT makes them out of foam. They look great but do nuttin.

Tactonyx's go Tacticool all the way. At least that is what I get to see with his videos and photos. can't wait to get my hands on the M6 and the M7...

Thanks everyone, I'm working on more videos, just having a little trouble trying to figure out a certain special effect for one of my guns.
I'll Also have an update on the BR55 and MA5 rifles here shortly, but I wanted to share a pic of my AR2 Pulse Rifle, the crown jewel to my collection, enjoy:

Da+Guns+001.JPG

Half Life 2 OMG!!!!

You seize not to amaze!!!!! Wow!!! Got any moving parts as well??

Great work tactonyx!!! U got MAD weapon zkillz!!!!

Wow! Tac, this is amazing stuff! I can't wait to nab one of your kits.

Say, do you have the plans for a Railgun yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back