KAT ARMOR BUILD - with custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post_ChestDetail_00-1.jpg

Okay.... HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE I MISSED THIS!?!?!?!??!?? Definitely worth the ELITE status. I would say "Great Work" but that would be an insult to this, TREMENDOUSLY AWESOME WORK!!!

-Seth

Holybonkers! I see you everywhere, and just now I went to the elite today, and saw this work of ART! Great job there lil' one! You definatly are the cutest spartan! ;D

You have done a simply phenomenal job on this build. Every single piece is beautifully crisp and detailed. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us. It is a true inspiration to see a work like this throughout it's completion.

Elite Section, baby! You go, girl!!!

and i agree with Nessy. Go add your suit to the completed costumes list!

I'm doing something similar with the split thighs. Makes everything MUCH easier to get on and off.
Indeed! It's a must have :)

That robo-arm is first one Ive ever seen on Kat suits so far. And I must say that its definitely unique. But hey, any Reach gun props coming? Might be an exellent addition for ur suit. Magnum or AR for example? :)
Thanks :). And yes, Reach guns will be coming...but I'm not exactly sure when. Possibly after my guy's suit? I'm on pause for building right now. I'll probably do a Magnum for size purposes and as a test. Ultimately I'd like to do a DMR though. It's my preferred tool of destruction :). And obviously, if my guy chooses Jun...I'll have to do a Sniper :p

Ok, Put away the action figure. We want to see your suit.....What, that was the Suit!!! ;)

I'm inspired by your work. :D
Hahaha, thanks thorn! Right back atcha!

holy guacamole!!! I haven't been active on here in a while, and i come back to this?!?!!? wow!!! EXCELLENT work!!! looks professionally made!!
Lol. Thanks matt!

You took the words right out of my mouth Thorn.
Awesome pics Lil. Love IT!!!!
:D Thanks 127. Lookin' forward to you wowing us with your next build!

Okay.... HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE I MISSED THIS!?!?!?!??!?? Definitely worth the ELITE status. I would say "Great Work" but that would be an insult to this, TREMENDOUSLY AWESOME WORK!!!

-Seth
Thank you Seth! Glad you found it :)

Holybonkers! I see you everywhere, and just now I went to the elite today, and saw this work of ART! Great job there lil' one! You definatly are the cutest spartan! ;D
Hahaha, thanks Viper. I wore my suit to work on Halloween and one of my coworkers said, "She's the most petite Spartan I've ever seen!" Lol, if only I were a foot taller...

You have done a simply phenomenal job on this build. Every single piece is beautifully crisp and detailed. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us. It is a true inspiration to see a work like this throughout it's completion.
Thank you, sir! It's been a lot of fun. And I definitely couldn't have done it without all of you! :)

Amazing work, worthy of Elite status for sure.
Now go post your suit into this thread How-many-completed-halo-costumes-on-the-405th
Elite Section, baby! You go, girl!!!
and i agree with Nessy. Go add your suit to the completed costumes list!
Thanks guys! And thanks for reminding me! Suit added :D

-----

Not sure when exactly I'll be getting back to the tactical case and helmet add-on for this build. But, one way or another...you'll see me around!

Keep buildin' guys and I can't thank all you enough for the support!!! :D

I saw your build in the completed suits thread and came here to congratulate you on a job well done... then I started reading through the thread and was enthralled as I plowed through every page. I was impressed by the finished product before, but seeing all your deliberate planning and flawless execution made this build transform in my mind from a great Kat build, to the best undersuit I've ever seen, to the best bionic arm I've ever seen, to the best Kat build I've ever seen, to the best female anything I've ever seen, to one of my new favourite builds on this entire site!

This build is so well done, every step of the way it has been a work of art. Thank you for sharing this beauty with the world, but also: stop making the rest of us look bad.

how have I missed this entire build...this is amazing work! you definitely have talent in the field of scratch building. I can't believe that you drew out patterns for every piece and then applied those to foam to create pure awesomeness! If I knew how to stitch and work with foam I would request you become my mentor so that my builds could be as comfortable and as realistic looking as yours is. I cannot believe that this was once in the noob section and took so long to be moved into the ELITE section. Your build was so awesome I sat here and read all 71 pages in this thread just to try and comprehend the amount of work and the steps taken to hopefully try and replicate this in my future builds. If you don't already do costume/prop making for a living I think you might want to seriously consider it. This build is by far the best completed work of art I have seen on this site. You miss, are a very talented individual! Congratz on your completed Noble 2 build! I will be keeping an eye out for any other works of art coming from you! Keep up the amazing work!
-Surfahbum808

Damn LilTyrant this build has been making the internet rounds lately! I've either had people send me a link to this or it's popped up in my facebook news feed at least three times in the last hour or so!

I saw your build in the completed suits thread and came here to congratulate you on a job well done... then I started reading through the thread and was enthralled as I plowed through every page. I was impressed by the finished product before, but seeing all your deliberate planning and flawless execution made this build transform in my mind from a great Kat build, to the best undersuit I've ever seen, to the best bionic arm I've ever seen, to the best Kat build I've ever seen, to the best female anything I've ever seen, to one of my new favourite builds on this entire site!

This build is so well done, every step of the way it has been a work of art. Thank you for sharing this beauty with the world, but also: stop making the rest of us look bad.
Wow, thank you for the awesome compliment! Glad to share, thanks for checking out the build :)

how have I missed this entire build...this is amazing work! you definitely have talent in the field of scratch building. I can't believe that you drew out patterns for every piece and then applied those to foam to create pure awesomeness! If I knew how to stitch and work with foam I would request you become my mentor so that my builds could be as comfortable and as realistic looking as yours is. I cannot believe that this was once in the noob section and took so long to be moved into the ELITE section. Your build was so awesome I sat here and read all 71 pages in this thread just to try and comprehend the amount of work and the steps taken to hopefully try and replicate this in my future builds. If you don't already do costume/prop making for a living I think you might want to seriously consider it. This build is by far the best completed work of art I have seen on this site. You miss, are a very talented individual! Congratz on your completed Noble 2 build! I will be keeping an eye out for any other works of art coming from you! Keep up the amazing work!
-Jeff
Thank you!!! That's awesome that you were inspired to read through the whole thing at once :D. My career choice does not involve costume or prop making, but it is design work so it's a creative outlet :). Hopefully I'll be back to another build soon!

Queen of 405th!
Lol :)

Damn LilTyrant this build has been making the internet rounds lately! I've either had people send me a link to this or it's popped up in my facebook news feed at least three times in the last hour or so!
Ack! I've fallen into the internet!!! I woke up this morning and was like, what just happened?!?! Lol.

Are you in Cali? Planning to go to an Cali cons? Would love to see this in person!

If you're in the pacific region, be sure to sub to our FB page. 343i sometimes sends us special invites and the like. :)

https://www.facebook.com/405thpacific

-Dani
I am in Cali...and I'm hoping to make it to SDCC this year!

Hey, just thought you might like to know that your suit is on imgur :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/XV0m2
Wow, thanks! I wonder who added it!

----
I'm still on a build-break, but my guy made a decision on which suit to go for...

...so hopefully I'll have the energy to start another project soon! :)

And, as always...keep building guys!

Sorry it took me awhile to reply at both the completion and leet status, but wowzers girlie!!! Truly an awesome work of art you have put together and i bow to your awesomeness armor goddess!!! :D

Haven't checked out your thread in a while but look what I've missed!?!? It's looking awesome all finished up. Great work me ansum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back