No pep halo reach foam weapon builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, absolutely outstanding work on the DMR. It really is impressive. Secondly, I posted this on your SMG #1 video also....Do you happen to have a video or would you be able to explain the process that went into building the hotwire tables you have? (assuming you made them of course) Again, awesome work, and thanks for any info you can provide.:)

Thanks, and yes my next video is going to be a Q&A video but Im mostly going to focus on the hotwire table.

DUDE!!! Those are the best tutorials I have seen to date! Really well put together. I have a secret project I am working on while doing my Iron Man MKV build that will require a gun build so seeing this has answered some important questions. On a side note, you seem to be using the exact same pen type I do for my mark ups. I love life's weird coincidences. Looking forward to see how you get on with this one :)

Wow, some excellent work especially with that incredibly detailed DMR. I haven't gone through all the tutorial videos yet but I'll definitely be watching this after I get some sleep.

That's pretty amazing rite there!!! Just wondering what type of foam did you use for your smg you're currently making?? And how did you make the hotwire table??

Last edited by a moderator:
There are definitely times when pep is not only not required, but becomes a pain in the a**. And making weapons is one of those instances. I think you've mastered it perfectly. Very impressive and can't wait to see more. Keep it up!

Here you guys go, a little video on how I built my hot wire table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, two choices. I can keep making videos with subtitles, which take longer to produce but have more info in them or I can make videos without the subtitles allowing me to produce them faster and publish them more often.

send me a message or post a comment in the SMG Q&A video
Thanks

I REALLY love the hotwire table. That is pretty ingenious! It seems that you are using a different foam than most people here use. Will that hotwire table work for the EVA high density foam as well?

I REALLY love the hotwire table. That is pretty ingenious! It seems that you are using a different foam than most people here use. Will that hotwire table work for the EVA high density foam as well?

i have not tried it yet, but I have cut small pieces of plastic and bigger pvc pipe. just about anything you can melt you can cut on the hotwire table.

I think this is the first time in my life I saw someone make a sliced model of a helmet...
.... and it came out right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back