MK VI Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all your kind words guys and gals :)

May I ask what type of foam ur using? And where did u get them? With different thickness like 3/4 1/2, 10mm

The foam is 10 mm thick EVA foam exercise floor mats, bought on ebay. The thin foam is 2-3 mm craft foam. There are only a couple of bits I didn't get from eBay.

how thick is one piece of foam from the 10 mm thick EVA foam package? because i was gonna buy a package interlock exercise floor mats from wal-mart and its 2x2 just make sure i have the right one that everyone is using

Like I said the foam is 10mm thick.They are the 2x2 mats so you should have the right ones. Here is what I use click me hope that helps.

Ok Thanks by the way that's a nice build hope to learn from you:$

Thank you man and I hope I can teach what I can. My biggest tip is read, read and read some more. Everything you need to know is on the forum somewhere as I have only asked one question I think and that was where to get my gloves.

Thank you man and I hope I can teach what I can. My biggest tip is read, read and read some more. Everything you need to know is on the forum somewhere as I have only asked one question I think and that was where to get my gloves.

Can u show me the way there? which forum is it? elite, noob, creation, armor related, or 3d modeling?

Can u show me the way there? which forum is it? elite, noob, creation, armor related, or 3d modeling?

It's a case of reading through as many builds as you can. I would see a build I liked then read all of it. Even if it was 100+ pages. There is no exact place I can say to look sorry. It was "The HeroTutorials" videos on YouTube that got me into costume making and they lead me here.

At the top of the page look for the thread tools tab and select Subscribe to this thread. Then pick how to be notified.

That chest plate is looking awesome. I love what you did with the damage on the helmet also.

Vargaton got it in one. I haven't made the under carriage as it were so I can pee. Still not sure if I will be able to anyway but seeing as I am currently working on the strapping I found drinking might be a problem too. Think I will order some extra long straws :p

Here is what turned up in the post today, few things still to come but one is a surprise so you will have to wait for that :)

IMG_0881.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back